07

drew walked into the living room, crawling over the couch. "you're a grown ass man, just sit down..." enya rolled her eyes as she kicked him.

"i can't wait to move out." val sighed, putting her head on finns shoulder as they scrolled through their phones, "la, sounds amazing right now."

drew dragged her off the couch, starting a physical fight between the whole house. after twenty minutes, they were all on the floor, shouting and holding their bruised bodies. "drew. that was your fault."

"yeah drew!" everyone shouted at the man as he stood up. "i revoke all of your allyships. homophones." he said as he kicked everyone, earning more groans.

"cant revoke what we never claimed to be." enya told him as everyone starts laughing, getting up and going about their day like this was normal. which for them. it was.

val picked up her phone and smiled as she read joes name, jumping onto the counter as she opened instagram to text him back.

josephquinnoffical
hey there

valerievaughn
that was creepy🤢

josephquinnoffical
i know you're giggling, and kicking your legs rn

valerievaughn
dang, got me twirling my hair and shiii

josephquinnoffical
knew it😏

valerievaughn
🤣🤣 you missed me huh

josephquinnoffical
oh couldn't get my mind off you

valerievaughn

josephquinnoffical 🤣🤣

josephquinnoffical
🤣🤣

valerievaughn
i want the shirt you were wearing the other day. obsessed.

josephquinnoffical
👹hellfire👹

valerievaughn
💀💀

josephquinnoffical
you'll have to wait🤷‍♂️

valerievaughn
but, no💔💔

josephquinnoffical
too bad😫

valerievaughn
i'm leaving you on read.
valerievaugh
shit.
valerievaughn
didn't think this thru

josephquinnoffical
🤣🤣
seen

——

valerie smiled as she put her phone down, looking at the time. bed time it is. val said night to everyone as she jumped into her bed, smiling as her waterbed moved her side to side.

val shot up as her alarm ran through her room, turning her phone off she rolled her eyes and screamed into hee pillow, as she changes into drew's sweatshirt and pants.

"is that mine? fucking bitch." drew shot daggers as she kissed his cheek and sat at the table. "good morning to you too." she smiled as he passed her a cup off coffee and made her toast.

"val, package." josh threw the bag at her, she flipped him off, opening the bag as she chuckled. "what is it?" drew asked as he placed the plate in front of her.

"just a shirt." she pulled it out of the bag, a small note attached. '👹hellfire👹' valerie smiled and placed it on the side, pulling her phone up , and opened instagram.

valerievaughn
thank you, guess i don't have to wait😏

josephquinnoffical
don't tell anyone, going to tell the costume designers they lost it.

valerievaughn
gaslight?? for meeeee? 🥵🥵

josephquinnoffical
better wear it everywhere once it's out.

valerievaughn
wearing it rn. in my room.

josephquinnoffical
👹

valerievaughn
you're so weird🤣🤣

josephquinnoffical
i know😌
valerievaughn hearted this reply.