16

CATCHING UP WITH THE STARS OF
EUPHORIA

CATCHING UP WITH THE STARS OF EUPHORIA

PART 5
VALERIE VAUGHN

I: thank you so much for sitting down with us today!
V: oh no! the pleasure is all mine, so happy to be here.

I: so, what can we expect from the new season?
V: it's bigger, it's better and more nudity! aha, no, it was an amazing experience, and i loved every second of it, and i'm sure everyone will too.

I; you obviously grew up as a child in the industry, how has that effected you, and your work?
V: oh that's a good question. uhm, i guess i had a weird childhood, growing up around cameras, but it's definitely made it easier for me too... god, i don't know how to explain it. i feel comfortable in front of a camera. it's like a second home. and it's definitely influenced my friendships and relationships, i don't think i'd be as close with my roommates if it wasn't for growing up the way i did.

I: you have a very close relationship with the whole stranger things cast, how did that come about?
V: joe keery, and josh ovalle. i knew josh and i met joe on spree, who introduced me to natalia, who introduced me to finn, who introduced me to everyone. long story short.

I: you have a close relationship with new cast member, joseph quinn, how did that come around, and fans have started shipping the both of you, is there anything more there?
V: oh god, uhmm, we met at a party, well not really. but, yeah. we're just friends, he's honestly grown to be one of my favourite people, he's just fun to be around. there's nothing more there, stop digging. we're just very good friends.

I: well that's amazing, what does the date 4th of march 1998 mean? because people have been trying to figure it out.
V: my best friends birthday. i'm not going to explain, it's an inside joke.

I: well we all love this friendship, and i cannot wait to watch you in season 2, it was lovely meeting you valarie.
V: as do i. it was lovely meeting you too, thank you.