04

CATCHING UP WITH 'EUPHORIA' STAR VALERIE VAUGHN! INTERVIEW - E! NEWS

hey valerie! thanks for sitting down at taking the time to talk!no problem! thank you for having me, always have a blast with you guys!

no problem! thank you for having me, always have a blast with you guys!

so, the new season of euphoria has broken records, and has been non-stop talked about! how are you responding to it all?
look, it's always crazy. i cannot believe how much love we have all received, i was just talking to alexa about it, the love is overwhelming, and i'm glad you're all enjoying. that's why we do it!

lexi has definitely become a fan favourite this season! how did you react when you saw the big part you were playing this season? and how do you relate to lexi.
oh god, i was so excited. that one episode was so exciting to do, and i think we really got to deep dive into lexi a way we haven't. sam is a genius in his own right. i just couldn't believe that i was getting to bring this girl i love so much, more to life! how do i relate? god, we're both one in the same, i think we both just want to be seen, to be appreciated. you know? we're the underdogs, with a whole lot to prove.

interesting! and another fan favourite moment is fezi! how have you reacted to that, and are you and august close? we've all heard the rumours.
aha! yes, fexi is amazing! i love it so much, two completely different people. but bring out the best in eachother. they get each other, they are perfect. i may be biased. me and august are close, he's my brother. nothing more. i love him dearly, he's such an amazing actor and screen partner, it was an honour to work with him this season. but, as far as romance, the screen is where is stops. sorry to disappoint.

well, we had to ask! another thing with people may not know about you is that you live with another actor! finn wolfhard, what's that like? and how did the two of you meet?
ahh finny! it's amazing, i love all my roommates, even when they eat my burritos. uh finn is amazing, we met through joe keery actually! i'm friends with his girlfriend, and i went to visit him on set off his movie, spree! they filmed about four years ago? i met josh, my other roommate, and then it was just history. set in stone.

what a fairytale! we've got a few fan questions, if you're up to answer?
i'd love that!

great! the first one is, who's your favourite co-star! juicy.
ahhh, i don't have one. i hate them all! aha, no they're all amazing. but me and sydney are sisters, i have to say her right? i love them all so much, i cannot choose. although eric's acting is phenomenal, as well as z' s! she's incredible in everything. how crazy was spider-man!

hard one to crack! okay, next is, if you had to join another show, what would it be?
i mean, it has to be stranger things! i love the entire cast, although i'd just follow charlie around. he's so funny when he's pissed off. my favourite pass time is annoying charlie heaton.

we'd love to see it! duffers make it happen! and finally, a fan spotted that a new character on said show just started following you, joseph quinn. is this your first public relationship about to happen?
oh god! fans don't miss anything. ahaha, no, no not at all. i didn't even know who he was! although, i did check out his show, dickensian, and it's amazing! but no, we briefly met on the stranger set, but finn dragged me home. so no romance happening there, although i will say, he is cute! but don't worry, i'm very happy being single, and working. and i'm blessed, and i don't want to change where i am at the minute.

well you heard it here! it was lovely talking to you! cannot wait for season three, have a lovely day. and we'll see you next time for another e! special.
thank you so much, good byeee!