10

joe
i literally got back two hours ago
how are you already complaining😭

val
BECAUSE!1!1

joe
that's not an explanation.

val

how you got me feeling rn

joe
you are so dramatic

val
your fault, shouldn't have slid in
the dms😏

joe
i know😫

val
woah, breaking my heart rn

joe
ooo, elton john, gonna get sarah to play him

val
SARAH. tell her i love her.

joe
wait.

< incoming facetime from 'joe'>
🟢            🔴
answer       decline

<answered>

valerie answered the phone, smiling at the man on the phone

valerie answered the phone, smiling at the man on the phone. "where is she?" val asked as joe laughed, turning the phone to sarah. "ahhh! hey baby. i miss you." val faked cried as she made her way through the street.

"where are you?" joe asked as he looked at the background of her video, as she put on her headphones. "oh i have no clue, thought i'd wander the streets of la."

joe chuckled and played with his wig, as he placed on his rings, val watching him as he glances up at her. "this is the first time were actually speaking."

"i know. i've decided i hate you." val rolled her eyes playfully as she walked down the street, looking up at the billboards. "you're gonna be on one of there. bet."

joe smiled and nodded. "you've already been on one. big time." he leant forward to get a better look at his screen. "i hate this wig so much."

"what? don't disrespect the wig, you look beautiful. i'm talking to the wig, not you." she joked as she made her way back to the studio. "what time are you starting?"

"in like twenty minutes." he looked back as sarah passed him a coffee and he thanked her, val smiling at him as she clocked in. "how long are you there for?"

"ugh, like two hours, then josh better be done." she grunted as she slouches against the elevator. "come save me josephine."

they chuckled, as she sat down on the couch. "where are you from again?" she asked. "south london." he exhaled, "calabasas right?" he raises his brows and ran his tongue along his top lip.

"san diego." she put her heart on her chest and shook her head. "ouch.." she sighed, smirking slightly as he rolled his head back and let out a breathy laugh. "why did you live in vancouver??" he asked.

"finn and josh asked me to move in with them, and i become friends with everyone in the house. but now im moving to new york. i think, i haven't decided." she smiled. "are you ever gonna leave london??"

"why would i ever do that?" he chuckled and looked at her. "i don't know, if my career moves in that direction i definitely will, but i think to la, why new york and not la?"

"uhh, i might decided la, i'm not sure yet, it'd be easier for work, but living with drew again? ugh." she joked and shook her head. "i want to be closer to my sister, she lives in manhattan."

"ahh, i see, i just want to get away from my brother." he joked, as he was shouted five minutes. "ah shit, c'mon." he grabbed the phone and walked towards set.

"spoil it for me." val told him and he laughed loudly, shaking his head as she looked at him deadpanned. "c'mon joeyyyy, for me."

"i don't know you that well." he said, making val roll her eyes and chuckle at his reply. "fine, i'll ask noah, he'll do it in a heartbeat." she said, bluntly.

"we'll go ahead and do that valerie." he said to her, she moved the phone so he couldn't see her goofy grin as her stomach did flips as he said her name. "and she's disappeared."

"don't get too upset." she told him as she sipped on her water, as he leant on the wall, looking inside the set. "this is where we part ways." he told her and she nodded.

"i know, i've been counting down the seconds." she winked and he side eyes the girl on his screen, waving his ring covered hand as they said their goodbyes.

she put the phone on her chest as the call had ended, laying back on the couch as she stared up at the ceiling, josh coming and jumping ontop of her. "why are you smiling like that?"

"what?" she shook her head as she wrapped her around skinny boy, "like you've just saw dacre montgomery naked." he said and she burst out laughing. 

"what is wrong with you?" she hit him as they chuckled, looking at each other. "i'd be drooling if i saw dacre naked." josh said and val put hee head on his shoulder and chuckled. "oh me too.."

-
a little longer chapter, and they finally
met... well kinda.. idk.
anyways. stan dacre montgomery.