13

valerie banged her head against finns door and shouted his name. "oh my god, i'm coming." he shouted as he opened the door, catching valerie as she fell forward.
i
"damn, coulda told me you were coming." valerie said as finn glared at her. "i hate you so much." he muttered as she smiled and followed him.

"do i look okay?" valarie asked drew who bit his lip and leaned against the wall. "ooo baby girl id hit." he licked his lips exaggeratively. as she rolled her eyes. "i hate you so much." she chuckled as she repeated finns words.

valerie grabbed her keys and pushed finn towards the car. she got in and started driving towards the party. "put on my playlist." she said as finn groaned and plugged in his phone.

"i am not listening to taylor swift and theatre songs all the way to the party." he told her as she rolled her eyes. "there's some nicki on there too..." she defended herself, and looked towards the road as he sang along to his music.

they pulled up and got out of the car, as she fixed her outfit and brushed through her hair. "oh my god, you look gorgeous can we just go?" he said storming off like a toddler. "im just gonna take the compliment." she said to herself as she hooked his arm and walked inside.

"finn!" david shouted as he hugged him and grabbed valerie. "you cannot escape either." he chuckled as they hugged, and this carried on for the entire cast as she looked out for a certain someone.

she grabbed onto charlie's arm as they walked over to the bar, and grabbed a drink. "you're staying upstairs? might just crash with you guys." she chuckled as she sipped on her drink, looking around at the cast and crew who filled up the room.

"nat would rather sleep with you i bet." he said sarcastically, wiping away his fake tears. "oh shut up charlie." she laughed, sitting down as she spotted joe and joseph talking in the corner, she looked back at charlie.

"so, you guys excited for this thing to finally be out?" she asked, and he nodded, sighing heavily. "i cannot fucking wait, i'm going out for a smoke, you coming?" he asked as she grabbed his arm and followed him.

he lit a cigarette and leant on the wall, valerie copying him as she watched the door open and natalia and joseph walked out, laughing before they spotted us and walked over. "and what is so funny?" charlie asked as he grabbed natalias waist and kissed her head.

"awee, i hate you both." she rolled her eyes as the three of them all smoked, as she kicked the dirt, looking up at the stars. "it's a star." joe mouthed out to her as she hit his arm. "you're a dick."

"upgrade from bitch." he winked, as valerie looked down to hide the redding to her cheeks. "so, what you doing here?" he said as he stood next to her. "i don't know, somehow ended up here with you freaks." she smiled as natalia and charlie disappeared.

"where did they go?" joe laughed as he looked around. "they just disappear to be in loveeeee" she rolled her eyes playfully and looked at him as he stomped on his cigarette.

"unblock me." he shouted and valerie laughed out, as she grabbed her waist and tried to grab her phone, she screamed out and ran away, holding her phone as he chased after her.

"valerie, stop, i just had a cigarette, i'm about to go into cardiac arrest." he held his chest and groaned dramatically. "oh my god." she walked over and he chuckled as he grabbed her phone. "what's your password?"