Chapter 16: A Craved Feeling.

A/n

I literally love all your guy's comments, they truly make my day. Whether your comments are funny, stupid, rage full, heart touching etc. They all make my day better and it reminds me that people actually read my books.

Sorry lol I hope you enjoy <3

-

My eyes opened widely, holy shit..am I still dreaming? I mentally asked myself.

I looked around realizing I was just about half-asleep. I batted my eyelashes trying to fully wake up. His hair was resting on my chin, which seemed to chase the itch from earlier, seeing his hair right in front of me spawned the urge of playing with it.

I sighed, feeling the warmth of his body connecting with mine. His head peacefully lied on my chest more towards my neck, I felt his left arm wrapped around my hip, and his hand was slightly driving up my back while his other arm hung off the couch. His abdomen rested on my pelvic area, and the rest of his body lied flat on the couch.

I chuckled inaudibly while caressing his head of hair, I smiled softly feeling loved in the moment.

Did he just crawl on me, or maybe he did this in his sleep?

I didn't really bother to care to much about it, I just love the feeling of his body on mine and being so close to him.

It drives me insane!

The television continued to play as I leaned my head onto his. The hair that I referred to as my pillow was super soft. I could feel every peaceful breath he inhaled and exhaled as his chest heaved up and down slowly just as mine did.

I folded my resting arms on his back and my eyelids slowly blinked as I focused my vision on him. I kissed his head and a smile curled my lips up as I felt blush rapidly spread across my face. I pet his head of hair before pecking it again. I sucked my lips while I was mentally squealing, I giggled and pulled him closer to me.

It's crazy how I met you only a few weeks ago, and now I want you so bad.. I admitted to myself.

My nose dug into his hair as I inhaled his scent. Was my mom right? I thought as I closed my eyes to fall asleep. Is this teen love?

I opened my eyes just once more to see him again before letting out a small giggle, well if this was teen love, I would be the one in love..not him.

-

Thomas pov

I was awake, but my eyes were closed just and I was hoping I'd drift back to sleep. I snuggled my head further up on whatever I was lying on. I sighed, and I could feel my warm breath reflect back onto my lips. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows confused. I shook my head pushing away the unnecessary stress and relaxed my body. My lips were slightly parted, and I pulled myself closer to what I was lying on and dug my head deeper into it; but right as I was about to fall back asleep, my phone began ringing.

I groaned, and without moving I patted my pockets feeling for the device with my left hand to find out the phone wasn't in my pocket at all. I just wanted for it to stop ringing so I drove my hand up the side of my pillow slightly clenching it for comfort as the loud sound came to an end.

Then it started ringing again.

"Oh my gosh.." I mumbled tiredly not really having the energy of getting up to search for my phone.

"Thomas? Can you get that please?" I heard Rae's voice plead in a soft tone. I nodded as I left out an uneasy huff and finally opened my eyes to feel some of lips pressed up against her collarbone and the base of her neck. I furrowed my eyebrows confusingly and lifted my head off the of her skin. I widened my eyes once I realized I had fallen asleep on Rachel.