Chapter 9: A Dead Part Of Me..

TW: Violence, it's not too graphic just figured it'd be safe to throw out a little warning.

The other student laughed mischievously, and whispered something to Isaiah that no one else heard, or could understand. That's when Isaiah lost it, right before he could hit the other student, he got pulled away by a hall supervisor, but that didn't stop him. He pushed himself off the supervisor and shoved the student back down as he tried to stand up, he managed to get another good punch on the student that had him walking in dizziness, effecting him to not walk in a straight line.

All the students' noise and cheering faded into a deep silence as they watched the supervisor take Isaiah back into their grasp aggressively.

They commanded him to cooperate and announced the consequences if he continued refusing to leave the other student alone. The math teacher tried getting everyone inside, but there were too many students to handle. Once Isaiah and the injured person calmed down, they were led to the principal's office where their consequences.

"Well shit." Michael said concerned of the situation.

"I wonder what led up to that." Toast said as the math teacher began trying to get students inside the class without talking about the situation.
"I..Dont know." I said staring at the 3 guys walking down the hall. I nodded my head and entered the classroom, trying to clear it as I took my seat at my desk.
That was odd.

Rae's pov

The weekend was literally horrible. The whole time I was frantic about what I would do or how I would act around Thomas, noticing I can't really control the way I act when I'm around him.

It was Sunday today, and well, the thoughts didn't get any better. I dont know what to do, or how to stop them. And if there's an answer somewhere, I need to know because Thomas on my mind all the damn time now is driving me fucking insane, but also not really in a bad way.

But I do hate that no matter how much I remind myself he's just a friend, a nerd, a little geek, I always end up fantasizing about him, not being able to finish my thought the way I wanted to.
I rubbed my hands against my face just hoping to wipe the thoughts away somehow.

This has to be the slowest Sunday Raechel had ever experienced. She lied in bed all day, and to her shock her mom was actually concerned and came in to check on her. But Raechel wasn't feeling ill, she was just sick with feelings. Not knowing what to do to, or how to avoid someone that she wanted to grow closer too. That she only wanted to befriend.
-
She slept through the night and the next day would be Monday. She was exhausted of course and she basically rolled herself out of bed hoping it'd wake her up. She stood up wondering what she should wear for the day. She chose a black crop top and blue ripped jeans, thinking nothing of the choose in clothes.
She made her way to the bathroom where she did her hair, which was flowing down as usual.
She informed her mom she was ready for school, so they entered the car and Raechel huffed, hoping her own thoughts would just give her a break.

Rae waved her mother good bye, and exited the car without moving her eyes up from her phone. She acted like she was doing something, when in reality she was freaking out about encountering Thomas. It was just moments after when she got spooked by Isaiah who put his hand down her shoulder announcing his presence.

"Hey Rae!" He exclaimed, "early this time aren't ya?" His arm wrapped around me as he spoke. I couldn't help but feel flustered, and shine of joy.

"Um, y-yeah I guess." I stumbled on my words, and got could feel myself grow hot from the embarrassment.

"Yeah, you usually get here like 20 minutes later than right now." He said as we walked together.