Chapter 5: The Amigops

Sykkuno Pov

I left her house on the way to mine, my house wasn't too far from hers, maybe about 15 minutes away just on foot. So I began walking over to my house in a good mood, I had texted Raechel and let her know if she needed anyone to talk to, I'd be there for her. You know, even though she does stand by my bullying from Isaiah, everyone deserves to have a buddy to talk to.

Thomas got home and was greeted by his mother, they shared a nice dinner together, and talked about what happened at school, and with Isaiah. She wasn't too happy about it, but he told her not to worry, and it was just an accident. Then they had the conversation why he was tardy to two classes, he explained everything to her, hoping she wouldn't mind, and which she didn't. She just said to try and be on time from now on.
After that he entered his room where he would finish his homework, take a shower and fall asleep.

The next day Thomas woke up, got ready for school, had breakfast with his mom, and then headed for the nearest school bus stop which was around 5 minutes away.
His mom would always offer him rides, but he always insisted for her to rest, and walking wasn't a bother at all.
He arrived to school along with the other kids in the bus and spotted Micheal and Toast sitting under the school's cherry blossom tree talking.
-

I rushed over to them, "hey guys!" I called out excitingly as I approached them.

"Hey Thomas!" Micheal waved, he looked around him before he spoke, "how'd yesterday go?"

"Oh." I said as I recollected the memories, "um, I guess I really don't know how to feel about it.." I scratched my head.

"Why? What did y'all do?" Toast asked.

"Well I got there, she was nice, her mom was nice, then we got into her room. She just threw all her homework at me, expecting me to do it!" I exclaimed, trying not to seem too angry about it.

It was silent for a moment before Toast and Micheal glanced at each other with a smile on their faces.

"Well did you?" He asked, knowing I did give into her, and did it for her.
I looked down in embarrassment and I could feel my cheeks growing warm, "Oh Thomas, you're such a simp." Micheal chuckled.

"You like her don't you." Toast assumed.

"N-No! Why would I have a reason to like her? I mean, she doesn't even care about anything that would happen to me.. So why should I care! O-Or even like her!" I crossed my arms, trying to prove I don't like her.

"Well what did she say about the red spot on your face?"

"Oh.. well, she actually did help me with it, she grabbed a wet towel and rested it on my face and she patted it down." My cheeks slightly grew warm, I remembered it perfectly, "so I guess she is caring, but that also leads me to think why she doesn't care about the people her friends bully."

"Yeah, that is kind of weird.." Toast added on.

"Well we don't wanna be late, we should start heading to homeroom already." Toast and Micheal nodded in agreement.

-
Thomas was enjoying his day so far, mainly because he hadn't run into Isaiah yet. They both had the same classes, homeroom, science, and gym, but he kept to himself and didn't bother anyone during homeroom and science.

While Thomas would be hanging out with Toast and Micheal between breaks and lunch, Thomas would begin to grow nervous just at the thought of the confrontation of Isaiah and him. What would it be like? Should he be scared? Should he be thinking nothing of it? Maybe it wasn't gonna be that big of a deal.