Chapter 12: Search And Rescue

Začať od začiatku

Once they came back I sat down. Foxtrot wrapped RM's head up then we went back into a little room.

"Jennie, I'm going to say it, you're not okay," Foxtrot said.

"I'm fine, I just lost my temper," I replied.

"Right, and Beyoncé isn't a good singer. Jennie you need to dial it down back to 5," Foxtrot said.

"So when they come, you need to keep your calm or someone is going to die."

"I want blackbird dead, you would kill him to," I said.

"Okay, I killed a person and that's going to be on my consciousness forever. Do you really want that," Foxtrot asked.

"I already killed someone before, killing him will be the same as the rest of them."

"Do you," Foxtrot said before they walked away.

JUNGKOOK POV

We finally reached the building in Carson City.

"We got these task force suits," Jimin and Hope put them on. "Get ready"

They put the special cuffs on me and put a bag over my head. Heading into the building, it turned dark.

"Hey we got something," Jimin said.

"Oh yeah, what is it," we heard one of them say.

"We caught the bird," Hope said.

"Bring him," they said.

I was put on a chair, then the bag was lifted from my head. There I see Jennie facing me, staring dead in my eye.

"Well, look at you," Jennie said.

"Right back at you," I winked back.

Jennie gave me a disgusted look and turned around to grab something.

"What are you going to do with me," I asked.

"You already know what I want," Jennie took the back of her gun and hit me.

"Is that it, you want to hit me," I said.

*hits again*

JIMIN POV

We witnessed as Jungkook was getting by beaten up. But that distracted them but freeing us from RM. We got to him and began untying him.

"No please," RM panted.

"RM it's me, Jimin, I'm going to get you out," I said.

Hope and I untied him and we secretly snuck him out.

"What about Jungkook," RM asked.

"We have a signal, just waiting for the moment," I said.

JUNGKOOK POV

To my corner I noticed that RM was able to be rescued. Jennie on the other hand didn't notice it. She was way to focused on me.

"Jennie I don't get it, why are you trying to kill me," I asked.

"Cause of the things you've done," Jennie replied.

"Jennie I know you well. You wouldn't have gave a shit if I killed a million people. You know and I know your reason to kill me is bullshit," I said.

That's when I leaned into her.

"What's your real reason you want me dead," I asked her.

For once Jennie was speechless.

"I want to kill you because~

"Jennie, RM escaped," her partner came in.

My cuffs released and cleared the room with tear gas. I put on my masks made my escape.

"Took you long enough," I got out of the building.

"Come on let's get out of here," Jimin said then the four of us drove off.