•°•Jung Jihoon and Kang Beomgyu•°•

The whole Kim family was outside the labor room waiting for both Jins and Yoongi's delivery. It was already night time.

Taehyung and Namjoon was with their wives to ensure both of them it was alright.

Soobin have been wiggling in Jimins hold ever since they came here. The toddler was restless. If Jimin happen to let him go for one second the baby would be running around with his tiny legs.

"Soobin be calm." Jimin whispered in the toddlers ears just to get ignored. Jungkook understood Jimins dilemma.

"Let him go for sometimes baby. We all are here. Let him walk for a bit, he have been sitting on your lap ever since we came to the hospital."

" No. I won't let my baby go. I don't want to repeat the history. I can't bare the thought of losing him again."

"Then I will hold him baby. You must be tired. I already told you to take rest at home but you denied. Lean on me and try to rest."

Jimin did what Jungkook told.

" Mamma booboo." Soobin eyed Jimins chest as it was close to the babies face. It was actually soobins bed time.

"Mamma will give booboo after sometimes. Now sleep baby." Soobins eyes filled with tears. Jimin took the boy on to his lap.

"It's alright. Its almost soobins bed time. He have been cranky since we came here. I don't know were will I go and feed him."

" There is a room over there. I will come with you both."

"but I am nervous about mom Jungkook. I can't sit still" they both signaled the family about Soobin and went towards the direction of the room Jungkook pointed.

"Baby mom will be alright. You shouldn't worry baby. You are pregnant. It's not good for the baby."

Jimin unbuttoned his shirt. Soobin was fast to latch onto one of his breasts holding the other with his tiny hands securely.

"Look at him. He is so greedy."

"Yah. Don't complain. He is just showing his dad's trait ."

Jungkook looked at Jimin keenly. He lean towards Jimin to stare at soobin but got swatted on his face by the baby. Soobin groaned in-between drinking his milk.

"Yahh. Are you growling at your dad? That was mine before you even existed."

" Jungkook he is a baby. Why are you like this oh god.. I married the giant version of a baby." Jimin held his head in his hands.

" Wait till he sleeps. That would be mine." Jungkook said looking at Jimins chest.

"Jungkook baby. Go and stand on the veranda before I slap you. You are being too much. My baby needs sleep."

" I won't go." Jimin held his laughter seeing Jungkook. The later was a child literally. Jimin don't know why people called Jungkook intimidating.

"It's yours. Happy now?" Jimin asked bringing Jungkook's face towards him. Jimin gently pecked Jungkooks lips.

Soobin slept after sometimes so Jungkook picked him and laid his head on his shoulders.

They both went back to their family and joined them. Just then the theatre door opened with both dad's coming out in the hospital gown holding one pink bundle each.

Both son and dad was crying holding their princesses in their hands. Taehyung was holding their baby girl Evelyn. And Namjoon was holding their baby girl Eleanor.

Jessi went to them looking at Taehyungs baby. She took the baby in her hands.

"She is so beautiful Tae." Jimin look through the shoulders of Jessi to see a pale beauty with pink lips just as her mother cuddling to the soft blanket. Oh god now he wanted a baby girl for himself.