•°•Baby koo's arrival•°•

Jungkook was walking back and forth still wearing his office attire with his coat now in Jins hands who was sitting outside the labour room.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi was sitting at the opposite side of them with Namjoon sitting like he was forcibly placed on some thorns.

Jungkook was in an important meeting when Jin called him telling that Jimin had gone on labor and they were heading to hospital.

Jungkook informed his father in law about the news and Namjoon don't know how fast he had driven to the hospital.

Whole Jeon and Kim family is anticipating for Jimins labor pain to induce. Jungkook felt like he will pass out by how anxious he was feeling.

"Jungkook can you stop walking here and there and sit here. They will call you when Jimin is ready. "

Seojoon said bringing his son to sit near him. Jin took a peek at Namjoon when Seojoon was busy consoling Jungkook.

Jin wanted to console him by telling him it's going to be okay. His hands itched to caress those smooth bangs of Namjoon so much like he used to do in the past.

Yoongi came near Jin and held his hands. He laid his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin caressed his face lovingly.

When a nurse came out Jungkook jumped from his seat startling her.

"C-come M-Mr Jeon. Jimin is ready."

Jungkook went behind her, several eyes following his figure in anticipation.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After several painful struggles of pushing and screaming his lungs out with Jungkook constantly kissing him and whispering sweet words, Jimin heard their babies cry.

Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at their bundle of love being raised by the doctor and put him on Jimins chest who sobbed looking at the red beautiful small bean.

"Look Jungkook our Koo." Jimin said to Jungkook who was equally crying looking at the baby.

" Congrats, it's a baby boy." The doctor said giving them an eye smile.

"He is so tiny and perfect." Jungkook said through his tears. It was the first time Jimin and Jungkook was so content seeing one tiny being crying so loud.

After cleaning the baby nurse handed the baby to Jungkook who was still in his gown.

Jungkook went out of the labor room with the new member to the Jeon family. Whoever were sitting outside of the room biting their nails or simply sitting with their heads in their hands abruptly stood up when Jungkook opened the door with a soft looking yellow bundle in his hands.

Namjoon and Taehyung was the one who reached Jungkook first yearning for a peak inside the blanket.

"It's a boy." Jungkook said with a million dollar smile.

Hearing this everyone's heart did a flip. Even if it's a girl too they were going to get the same reaction.

But someone was not so pleased to hear it was a boy. Seojoon stood at the back with Jin who was in tears and begging to Seojoon with his eyes to let him see his grandson.

Seojoon nodded his head at Jin. He knew what to do with everything that had happened against his and Somi's plans.

Let it be calm before the storm. He thought looking at the yellow blanket like it was something so unpleasant to watch.

Jin ran to Jungkook with quivering hands just to hold his grandson.

"Oh god look Tae he is so small and cute." Yoongi said holding the babies small fists with his index finger and thump. Taehyung smiled at Yoongi.