•°•Almost losing you•°•

Rex had been walking back and forth gently shaking a crying Soobin. The boy opened his eyes slowly almost weak and watched his surroundings in panic. After not finding Jimin he soon got into a crying fit terrifying the hell out of Rex. He doesn't know how to handle a crying baby. He thought it was easy but soon changed that thought from mind when Koo wriggled in his hold.

Rex hadn't started weaning as he is only 4 months. Occasionally Jimin would coax him to eat baby food but Soobin liked his mother's milk. So when Rex showed him a bottle of warm milk it only got swatted away by the baby.

Rex felt restless when the baby didn't even tried to take one suck from the nipple of the bottle. He cant do this. His conscience is eating him alive by holding this fragile being. How can someone look at this doe eyes and hurt him. It pierced right through his heart when Soobin looked at him desperately, maybe trying to find Jimin anywhere.

Rex went towards the rusty door of this old building to look at what was Taemin doing just to find him preparing something with pouring some odd coloured liquids. His mind screamed at him what the other one was doing.

"Can you shut that things mouth with something Rex? I can't concentrate." Taemin's frustrated parched voice echoed through the old building. Rex flinched from his thoughts.

"I-I will bring him to the balcony and see if he will stop crying." Rex cautiously said receiving a whatever from Taemin.

Actually rex was planning something else in his mind. He took out his mobile. He didn't know Jungkook or any other Jeons number. So he emailed to the only company email of Jeons he had. Let it be it other than nothing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook couldn't sit in his seat properly that is why he let Taehyung drive. He couldn't even hold the steering wheel with how anxious he was feeling.

He was sure his baby hadn't eat anything.
Anything except his mothers milk was repulsive to his baby. The thought killed him. If anything happen to Koo Jimin wouldn't live and Jungkook don't know what he would do.

"Calm down son everything is going to be fine." Namjoon sensed Jungkooks distress from the back seat. After all he is a dad to two. Jungkook only nodded his head. Every passing second he felt like dying.

His phone chimed and Jungkook don't know how fast he took it after seeing Hobis number.

"HELLO Hobi hyung? Did you find anything?"

"Jungkook I got a message that is send to our company stating they had information about Soobin. I have given them your number stating to call Sooner."

" Oh god. Forward me that email fast hyung."

Jungkook typed away on the phone frantically grabbing several attention on him. His phone soon blared with another call which he took in the speed of light.

"Please whoever it is I will give you anything. Just don't hurt my son. I won't even charge any case on you . Just tell me where my son is . Please I beg you." Namjoon looked at the CEO begging to whoever on the other line with a proud mind. After all everyone keep their pride aside for their family.

"H-Hello I-I  know where your son is. But only if you p-promise you won't get me arrested for it. Please I had to to do it, it was not my intention." Rex said everything rapidly, occasionally checking whether Taemin was coming out of the room. On the background Jungkook heard his baby crying non stop, he gripped the mobile in a tight hold.

"Yes, yes I won't. We won't. So please tell us where you are. He is just 4 months you won't understand. He won't eat anything other than his mother's milk. So make it fast."