•°•The harsh truth•°•

Yoongi saw Jimin inside their garden alone sitting on a bench. He sat near him grabbing his attention.

"Where is Koo?"

"He is with grandma. He won't even give me a second of free time if he see me. At our home mom would help me by handling him. He is a handful." Yoongi saw the sparkles in Jimins eyes talking about his baby.

"Mom used to tell hyung was a naughty kid back then. And our Soobin have got all of those traits from hyung. "

" Isn't it funny? I carried him for nine months.. gone through labour pain.. gave birth to him.. breast feeds him yet he is a carbon copy of his father." Yoongi laughed at the face Jimin had made.

"W-was it painful?" Jimin looked at Yoongi's hesitant face. He can tell Yoongi wanted to know this so bad.

"What was painful?"

"Giving birth?"  Yoongi's cheeks reddened asking this question.

"It is the most painful thing I have ever undergone and the most beautiful moment of my life Yoongi. The moment you have your baby in your arms you will feel that all the pain was worth it. I can't imagine a life without my Koo."

" You are a nice person Jimin.  We were stupid to fight with each other. " Yoongi chuckled at their stupidity.

" I can tell the same about you too Yoongi. Leave that aside. Where were you I haven't seen you all day today? " Yoongi reddened like a tomato again and cleared his throat.

" I had this head ache so I slept for a while." Jimin looked at him keenly which had Yoongi squirm on his spot.

"you cannot fool me yoongichiii..  I have a husband who is exactly the same." Yoongi shooed him when Jimin started teasing him.

Unknown to them a tornado was whirling inside Jeon mansion.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Before that you need to know something son. There is something your mother have been hiding from you all these years. I think it is time for you to know that."

"hiding from me? What did mom hide from me?" With a racing heart Jungkook was ready to hear whatever his dad was going to tell him. By the look inside Seojoon's eyes, Jungkook can say it's something bigger.

"Jin was pregnant before we were married." Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle hearing that.

"What is so big deal about that even Jimin was carrying when I married him?"

" It's not that son. I found out when we were already married. He was 5 weeks along. He made me stupid. But still I supported him. Told him to tell this to the babies father. But he refused every time I begged him. I hid it from everyone to not embarrass him. I accepted you as my son, I had no problem with that. You-"

" A-are you t-telling me that- that I am n-not your s-son?" Jungkook let out in-between the tears that were now falling freely from his eyes. His chest clogged up with something unknown making him difficult to even breath. He was finding a lot difficult to utter out those words. Seojoon nodded his head looking at his lap.  He wanted to make his side clear as pristine as possible by dragging Jin into this mess. He wanted Jungkook to hate his mother before Jin gets a chance to tell all the truths about him. Seojoon was and always will be as cunning as possible. If he lose the trust of Jungkook it means he can kiss good boy to those millions and go-to prison for his deeds.

"T-Then who is it?" Jungkook clutched at the armrest, his knuckles turning white by how hard he was holding it.

" Kim Namjoon. Your mother's love affair." Jungkook became frozen in a few seconds. Jimin's father? Even though not real still? Taehyung...yoongi.. Jimin.. everyone's face flashed through Jungkooks mind not making any sense. He clutched at his head when the voices inside his head started confusing him.