•°•Kept in the dark•°•

A/n
Double updates!

 after few months @jeon mansion.

"Did you start doing what I have told you Felix?"

" Yes Mrs. Jeon. "

" Wherever Jimin goes you have to follow him. As Jungkook has also assigned you as his driver it would be easier to keep an eye on him. So you have to inform me about his whereabouts. "

" I will do it Mrs. Jeon. "

" If you see anything unusual you have to tell me and no one should  know about our deal. And I'm talking to you too Lilly."

Lilly was the maid of the mansion.

" Yes Mrs. Jeon I understand."

Three of them were standing in a secluded place inside the mansion without anyone knowing.

"Ok. I trust both of you. You may go now. "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"How is your son in law Jinnie?" Seojoon who was buttoning up his cuff links asked Jin in a mocking tone. after all Jin always showed hate towards Baekhyun and his children.

"He is alright. Jungkook loves him a lot. If my children are happy that is enough for me." Jin said in a monotone. He knew Seojoon was deliberately asking him about Jimin.

"We shouldn't forget about Jimins dad Jin. This marriage would have been impossible if it wasn't because of his dad. Jungkook is fortunate and a fool who is kept in the dark."

Jins heart beat increased when Seojoon mentioned about Jimins father.

"Whose fault it is that kook is kept in the dark ? Don't you dare tell me it's mine. I have begged you many time-"

" Slap"

" Aren't you so bold these days to talk back to me? If anyone who open their mouth in this matter it should be me. There was not a problem all these years. It will continue to be like this. Don't forget that I am the old Seojoon that you know. Don't try so hard to be on my bad side Jinnie."

Jin held his left cheek with his palm. He felt the burning but felt nothing. He was used to this burning after all. He was breathing hard with his chest rising and falling. Seojoon cupped his jaw in a hard grip. Jin desperately held Seojoon's hands to leave him, but Seojoon had a firm grip on Jin.

"And Jinnie. Remind your curious pretty son in law about the Jeons. His curiosity can get him killed." Seojoon took back his hand that held Jins jaw.  Jins eyes widened. Seojoon won't hesitate to do anything to anyone if they happen to be in his way. Jin knew it more than anyone.

"Seojoon don't be stupid, our son  is living with the Kim's. If something happen to Jimin, you will be ruining our Yoongi's life too." Seojoon chuckled darkly at Jin.

" You are so stupid Jinnie. I know they won't harm my son. If that Kim no longer want my son a bunch would still line up to marry Yoongi. I don't care if that Taehyung want him or not."

Seojoon took his brief case and Blazer from the bedside where Jin kept it and walked out of their room. Disgust was the only thing that Jin felt at that moment for his husband.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Yoongi get up!"

Yoongi was lying face down on Taehyungs chest like a log without any care to the surroundings.