•°•Arrested•°•

Seojoon clenched his fist watching the footage that was playing on his laptop for a good 20 minutes. He was watching it again and again with nothing but pure rage inside.

His wife was being embraced by his arch enemy Kim Namjoon. And on top of that Jin let him be. His mind was going in ways that he can't imagine. His heart yearned for blood, more like Namjoons blood. He wanted to kill both lovers together for making him stupid.

His mobile chimed noticing a call. Still looking at the footage he took the call.

"Hello~ Jeon Seojoon. Remember me....?"

"YOU BLOODY. HOW DARE YOU TO COME TO MY PROPERTY AND TAKE WHAT IS MINE?"

"Don't yell buddy. What do you meant by yours? Jin is not a property but he is my love and I took what was rightfully mine. And I will take many things from you. Including the one you were calling your son and your beloved son Yoongi too.. because he doesn't need a dad like you."

" Shut up!! I think you forgot who I am.. don't you remember how I took Jin from you and probably send your wife and her secret lover to heaven? You should pray that nothing should happen to your family from now onwards Seojoon."

Seojoon only heard a chuckle at the other end of the call which brought him more anger.

"Brace yourself dear old frien- no enemie, you will receive a call in a short while. You better run to your company... They would be there by now."

" What?"

" Bye...." With that Namjoon hung up the call leaving a confused Seojoon. He was quick to call his assistant.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"The request I send to the court have been approved. The first hearing is on this coming Monday. Dad did you contact our family lawyer?"

"Yes I did. Jinnie is worried about Seojoon. He thinks he will come to get him from here."

" Mom. Do you think I will let him do that? He might probably be busy dealing with the company issue. He called me earlier telling about the raid. He still believes that I am on his side. Let him be."

Jungkook looked at Jimin placing their son on his abdomen on the carpet of the Kim's living room. Koo had entered his fifth month and Jimin is trying to get his son roll on his abdomen to back. He can't wait to see his son not only roll but sit and crawl. Yoongi and grandma haejin were the one encouraging Koo to do that.

Haejin was practically sobbing when she heard Jungkook was their grandson. She was mocking Namjoon telling his son looked like her. The family went into a fit of laughter for that.

Jungkook was fed up with everything happening around him that he wanted to be in peace after all this chaos.

He felt it was enough of torture looking at his cute chubby son lying on his abdomen and getting irritated so he took him from the floor and hugged him close hearing several sounds of disapproval.

"You ruined the fun hyung. It was so cute when Koo was trying hard to roll." Yoongi said in a whine, with Jimin glaring at Jungkook.

"You all are tiring my son for your entertainment purpose. I think that's enough. Isn't it dadda's ishceam scoop?" Jungkook said the last sentence in a baby voice and Soobin started letting out coos and giggles which melted  everyone sitting there with worry inside.

"Look at him melting us in cuteness when a lot is happening around us."

"Namjoon is right. Now I need to see my Taehyungs babies. Soobin would get a playmate. They would be good friends." Yoongi pouted hearing grandma and glared at Taehyung and the later sat like he didn't see Yoongi. But Yoongi is the devil's child he know how to get what he wants.