•°•Blooming love•°•

"I'm guessing  you must be six weeks along."

Jungkook said caressing Jimins stomach. Jimin kept his hands on Jungkooks and nodded his head.

Jungkook stood up with Jimin in his hands and laid Jimin on the bed. Jimin was confused. Jungkook raised the fluffy yellow sweater of Jimin and immediately nuzzled his tummy.

Jimin smiled looking at Jungkook. He caressed Jungkooks hair lovingly.

"Hello there. It's your dada. Are you ok in there? Please come out faster so that dada can spoil you. "

Jimin giggled at Jungkook speaking in a low voice to their baby.

"You will be dada's baby boy. Take care of your mommy for a while, dada will come to get you both in two weeks ok? "

"you just declared it's a boy. How are you sure about that? "

" I know when I shot the right ones that day. "

Jimins eyes watered due to laughter. "You are too much Jeon."

"Even if it's daddy's princess I don't care. I'm gonna spoil my baby when he/she comes out."

" Okay.. but what do you mean by two weeks?"

Jungkook raised his head from Jimins tummy and lied down beside him still securing his hands around Jimin.

"In two weeks you are going to be Jeon Jimin."

"Seriously." Jungkook wanted to laugh looking at Jimins widened pretty brown eyes that Jungkook loves so much.

"Yes baby. Not only me but your hyung is also marrying my brother Yoongi."

" WHAT?"

" Your father was like; if I'm sending my son to an enemy territory, I want your son to marry my son Kim Taehyung too."

" Because of me my hyung has to sacrifice?" If only they knew

" Not only your brother my baby brother too. I don't know how I'm going to look at him after revealing this bomb to him."

" For the first time in my life I'm feeling sorry for Yoongi. I don't know how he will feel about this arranged marriage."

" Mmmh. If your hyung happen to hurt my baby brother, I will break his jaw ."

Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed." He is the best bachelor, young, handsome business man out there in Korea. Every girl and boy dream of him. Yoongi is more than lucky to get him."

" You meant the second best one.Anyways when is your next check up? I want to take you. " Jimin ignored the first part of Jungkooks sentence.

" Dr. Said we can go anytime for the ultra sound and check up this month."

"okay. I will have to go back to my company. I got out soon when I saw dad storming outside to go to our mansion."

" Already?" Jimins eyes turned glossy.

"Don't cry baby. In two weeks you are going to marry me. I will always be with you. We also don't need to hide anymore, isn't that nice?"

Jimin only hugged Jungkook harder without thinking to let go any soon. But Jungkook got up anyways.

"The only smell that calms me now is yours. Rest of them are upsetting my stomach.". Jimin managed to tell with a breaking voice and a pout.

"Oww. That's alright. Keep this blazer with you. But I should go baby." Jimin hugged the Blazer and latched onto Jungkooks biceps.

"I will walk you to the door."

Jungkook said his good bye to Jimin and his grandma and soon went back to his company were Hoseok was ready to give him a piece of his mind for being not careful with Jimin.