10

Once Yoongi was gone, both guys turned their attention toward Jungkook again. The younger was still sitting on the carpet but was now full-on pouting at the lack of attention.

Now sure that his insecurity about Jimin and Taehyung feeling pressured to be with him was false and wrong. Jungkook was just excited and impatient to see what both guys were going to do with him.

"Ngh..." Jungkook couldn't help but whine.

"aaaw Tae, I think someone wants attention" Jimin cooed looking at a pouting Jungkook who just blushed and put both hands on his lap looking down.

"oh I can see that" Taehyung looked at Jungkook too. "come here baby," he said moving a little to the side and patting a space on the couch between him and Jimin.

Jungkook eagerly stood up from where he was on the floor and sat between the two on the couch.

"Jungkook..." Jimin started speaking which made Jungkook turn to look at him.

"...we want to make sure that you know that every single one of us wants you here, we all signed the contract, and it was something we all discussed as a group, we really like you and I assure you that we will tell you if anything feels off at any point. But now I need you to understand that no one here is being forced to do this, you understand that angel?"

Jimin's words were like a melody to Jungkook's ears, just as if he could read Jungkook's mind. knowing exactly what to say to assure the younger that his insecurities were irrational and that they all did like him and wanted to be with him.

God Jimin wanted to be with him so badly, but he had to make sure that he was comfortable first.

Jungkook would have responded right away if it wasn't for Taehyung who at the beginning of Jimin's speech had put his hand at the base of Jungkook's nape and moved it up to tangle it on his hair, moving it up and down, giving him a very relaxing and extremely distracting head massage.

But even if Jungkook was slowly giving in to Taehyung's touch, he did hear and understood everything that Jimin said. "mmh" Jungkook mumbled to show Jimin that he understood.

This was not the answer that either Jimin nor Taehyung wanted, as Tae took a much stronger hold on Jungkook's hair getting right beside his ear "Words baby" Tae whispered sending shivers through Jungkook's body as he gulped

"Y-Yes, I-I understand"

"Good, now that that's clear, you're going to be a good boy for us, aren't you baby?" Taehyung asked while he suddenly grabbed one of Jungkook's thighs and spread it toward him so the boy was now sitting with legs spread between him and Jimin.

Jungkook gasped silently at the action "Y-Yes".

Taehyung and Jimin started touching the inner part of Jungkook's thighs, coming closer and closer to the younger's crotch but not giving him that luxury just yet, they wanted to tease him a little first.

Both guys came close to each of Jungkook's ears and started nibbling and kissing, Jimin was quick to go lower and start kissing the sub's neck, which immediately earned a light moan to escape from Jungkook's mouth.

He really did want to whine

don't get him wrong, Jungkook was loving the kisses that were being given to him, especially as now it wasn't just Jimin kissing his neck but Taehyung too, and Jungkook could feel how both of them were set on leaving visible evidence on his neck

but at the same time Jungkook was growing hard and uncomfortable in his jeans, as neither one of the 95's seemed to be interested at the moment to do anything more than just coming close to his crotch.

The only oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara