3

"Well, I guess everyone has said their names already" Namjoon started looking around and then staring down at Jungkook again. "you mind telling us a little bit about yourself Jungkook?" Namjoon said smiling at the new boy and taking steps back to sit on the armrest of a single sofa, directly across from Jungkook.

they all looked at him with relaxed expressions

The new boy felt a little more confident in the less tense atmosphere and stopped fidgeting with his hands to talk.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm 19, I like filming and video editing so I signed up for the film mayor and... I think that's all?" he said smiling at everyone.

"oh that can't possibly be all about you" Hoseok laughed "But don't worry we'll get to know each other soon enough" He added with a slight smirk on his face.

Yoongi who was sitting next to Hoseok gave him a playful smack on his thigh. He couldn't say he wasn't excited himself to have the new boy beneath him as well, but they couldn't scare him away by being too open about the problem that the frat house had and why there was a vacant spot on the house after all.

Not yet

"And why do you want to join us huh?" Jin suddenly asked, everyone, looking at Jungkook expecting his answer. "well... to be completely honest... this was the only frat house with a vacant spot left, and I don't..." Jungkook trailed off as he thought of his situation.

"don't what?" Namjoon helped him get back on track "I- I don't actually have anywhere else to go" Jungkook mumbled sadly.

everyone's heart clenched at the sight of the hopeless boy, he was so young and yet didn't have anywhere to go or stay.

"Aww poor Jungkook" Jimin exclaimed launching himself to hug the boy. Jungkook tensed at first but then relaxed in the comforting hands of the small boy.

"Hyuuuuung can we keep him?" Jimin whined looking at Namjoon who stood in front of the hugging pair on the sofa. "He's not a dog Jimin" Taehyung said.  Jimin just glared at him sassily, releasing Jungkook and going back to his spot on the couch.

"wait... then where were you staying before?" Yoongi curiously asked "I stayed at my friend Mckeyla's apartment for the past months, but she got into her dream college so she moved away" Jungkook explained. "I see" Yoongi mumbled.

All the boys stayed silent, sizing the new boy from head to toe. Jungkook just sat there trying to look at everything except the member's faces. The uncomfortable silence lasted about 30 seconds before Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and spoke.

"so... can I stay? or..." Jungkook asked. "we will make a vote for it" Namjoon stated and Jungkook anxiously waited for the approval of every single member.

"but first" Hoseok stood up from his spot, walking toward Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt like this, but Hoseok's stare and the way he was walking toward him with a smirk on his face, made Jungkook feel anticipation.

He was a sucker for people like that. People that just seemed to have all the control. He would just want to obey orders by instinct when he encountered someone dominant. Even the small things like someone like that asking him for a small favor, he would want to obey.

And that eagerness to submit is what Jungkook was scared of. He didn't want to have someone take advantage of him because of how he was.

Not again.

So as Hoseok stood in front of him he tried to put his best foot forward and act as if he wasn't affected by his demeanor.

"we do need to warn you though, that there are some rules that you'll need to follow" Hoseok said looking down at Jungkook before suddenly grabbing his chin ever so slightly to make him look at him "Alright pet?"

The pet name went straight to Jungkook's dick, he tried his best to not be affected by the sudden change of atmosphere, but it was hard.

He did not say a word cause he knew he would stutter, so Jungkook just nodded and slightly smiled.

"Plenty to learn" Hoseok patted Jungkook's head and just went back to sit beside Yoongi.

Oh, how he would teach the boy how to properly respond to him.

They could all see how affected Jungkook was and how he tried to hide it. So they all were smirking internally at the sight of the boy who was exactly what they were looking for.

"We'll tell you about those rules later" Namjoon began "For now, all in favor of Jungkook joining the frat, raise your hands" Namjoon looked around and grinned as all the members eagerly raised a hand.

Horny idiots, he tough

He looked at Jungkook again and smiled raising his hand as well.

Jungkook beamed with excitement getting up from the couch "Thank you thank you thank you!" He chirped and they couldn't help but smile at the boy's cuteness.

"Welcome to our house Jungkook we kno-" Jin was interrupted "you can call me Kook" Jungkook chimed.

"Believe me you will have loads of nicknames" Taehyung added as a loud mumble "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked innocently

Jimin hit Taehyung in the arm laughing "Stop it" he said while Tae just laughed and got away from the small boy. "Nothing kook" Jimin laughed and left Jungkook confused.

"Well" Jin continued with a bright smile " then welcome to our house Kook, we know you'll fit right in!"

"Yeah something else will fit-" "Taehyung I swear to god" Jimin glared and Tae raised his hands in defeat.

"Thank you for letting me stay!"
Jungkook stated, truly grateful that he could finally settle somewhere.

"Of course!" Jimin beamed and Jungkook smiled at him. "You can go pack everything and bring it here tomorrow then" Yoongi said.

"Ummm well... I actually did bring my suitcase already, I just left it outside cause I didn't want to be rude and enter with all my stuff without even being accepted yet" Jungkook said.

Good boy, Namjoon and Hoseok thought simultaneously

"Oh perfect then! Let me go get it" Jin said and stormed out to grab Jungkook's suitcase. "Come, I'll show you your room kook" Namjoon stated as he started walking upstairs, the new boy following behind.

The rest dispersed.

"Here" Namjoon said stopping in front of a door and opening it for the boy to enter.

The room was nice and spacious but empty and plain, a clean slate for it to be decorated, not that Jungkook had money to do so, but it was nice to imagine.

"We'll have to decorate it" Namjoon said and Jungkook was wondering if they would do that.

Soon came Jin with the suitcase, entering the room and putting it down. "Here you go Kook" Jin said "Thank you" Jungkook smiled.

"We will leave you to unpack then" Namjoon said, Jin and him leaving the room.

Jungkook sat on the bed thinking about how this was the beginning of a new chapter for him. He liked the guys and was glad that they seemed to be good people. But something seemed off about them, and if his suspensions were right he didn't know if he should feel eager and excited or scared. He didn't want history to repeat itself.

So at this very moment, Jungkook set his mind on not giving in as easily and not letting anyone control him...

Well only if he wanted them too then-

NO! You have to get yourself together Jungkook. You don't even know if they're like that so don't be weird and needy. You have to hide it as much as you can.

"I'm sure everything will be fine" Jungkook spoke to himself while unpacking.