6

They all could have laughed out loud at what Jungkook said, and they did actually look like they were holding it, but they didn't want to be rude.

"Why do you all look like you want to laugh!! I'm really not a sub!" Jungkook wined and they all wanted to coo at the new boy's cuteness but it was Taehyung who spoke first "Yeah and I don't like It when Jimin gives me head" he said sarcastically trying to make a point

He didn't see the tiny hand that was coming his way to punch him on the shoulder.

"Tae wtf!" Jimin complained and stared at the smirking boy "What? is my good boy trying to say that he doesn't like it?" Taehyung boldly stated while smirking at a now blushing Jimin who just huffed a 'whatever' and sat down again with a flushed expression.

That just turned Jungkook on, and it wasn't helping his statement of not being a sub that he wanted to take Jimin's position right now.

"Jungkook let's take this seriously okay? Are you really not a sub?" Namjoon said the tone of his voice now more serious and that made Jungkook look at him.

"I'm not" he mumbled.

None of them believed Jungkook right now but if the new boy wasn't going to cooperate and didn't want to join them as a sub, then there was nothing they could do. They will just have to accept it even though they were sure that he was at least a switch.

Jungkook wanted to test a theory. He said that he wasn't a sub for two reasons

First, he was stubborn and didn't want to seem weak and just said yes immediately to them so they could take advantage of him and see him as easy.

And secondly, he wanted to see if they would force him in any way to join them. That way he could see the red flag and know to just get out of there.

"So then what are you, sweetheart?" Hoseok said close to Jungkook's ear, the younger hadn't noticed that Hoseok had moved closer to him and as he felt his hot breath touch his ear Jungkook could feel shivers run through his body.

But the dom didn't stop there and while waiting for Jungkook's answer he put his hand on the boy's thigh, not so close to his crotch that he could make him uncomfortable but he did squeeze a little to make him answer.

"I-I'm a-a dom" Jungkook mumbled, In a pathetic attempt to sound tough.

"Oh, are you now?" Hoseok teased bringing his hand up, on Jungkook's thigh. The new boy was looking straight ahead to where Namjoon was sitting with a big grin on his face as Hoseok proved the boy wrong. "I-I am"

Jungkook was trying really hard to pretend he wasn't being affected by Hoseok's touch but in reality, he just wanted him to move his hand up a little more to his sensitive spot. And the way he was sitting so still with his doe eyes wide open was kinda ruining his cover.

"That's too bad then" Yoongi said sighing disappointedly. Jungkook looked at the guy he had talked to earlier "We really want a sub. With so many doms and only two being switches that don't always want to submit, we need someone we can take care of, someone that is up to fulfilling our needs and who lets us fulfill theirs" Yoongi said his tone something between serious and seductive.

Jungkook felt his body heat up from Yoongi's words and what they made him imagine.

That sounded amazing.

He couldn't stop thinking about what these men could do to him, and how they could probably make him feel so good...

"You okay there kook?" Namjoon teased the new boy who had clearly zoned out "We lost you there for a second" Hoseok added teasingly giving Jungkook's thigh a light squeeze before taking the hand away. That made Jungkook look at him with a 'why did you move your hand' look which made Hoseok laugh "Are you sure you're a dom?" He said.