Field trip 3 (A Strawberry Field?)

THIS CHAPTER LEADS INTO ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I WILL BE PULLING A RICK RIORDAN WITH A SMALL CLIFFHANGER. DON'T WORRY I WILL UPDATE IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! LOVE YA'LL <3

The next week at school was the final field trip of the year. Goodes senior class was in the auditorium with there bags ready for there field trip day. They had not been told where they were going yet though which really had Percy and Annabeth on edge. They hated not knowing what was coming next. It was like a flashback to being on a quest. 

Jack asked Percy "did Paul give you any hints on where were going" 

Percy shook his head "I don't think Paul knows since he's not chaperoning this trip" 

Darren flopped dramatically on the floor "when will they tell us" 

"ahem" said the principal over the microphone "Im guessing they will tell us right now" Annabeth murmured and Percy gripped her hand. 

Principal Rowan said "so im sure you all are wondering where you will be going today and the answer is simple...on a picnic" Percy and Annabeth looked at eachother as everyone cheered something felt off.

 Principal rowan continued "it will take a bit to get to this location as it is the Delphis strawberry fields" Percy muttered in ancient greek "why is it always us" Annabeth gave him a stern don't show you know anything look. Alissa and Josie were freaking out about the fact that it was going to be an amazing picnic. 

Max nudged Cole "we should keep an eye on Percabeth today they seem oddly on edge about a picnic" Cole nodded. Soon everyone loaded in the chaperone vans. Percy laughed whispering something about Argus to Annabeth who said something back about zombie chauffers which Josie heard and nudged Garret about who nudged Cas who shrugged. Eventually the whole friend group was loaded in a van driven by Cas's mother Jennifer.

 "hey mom" Cas said. 

"Hello Cas's friends" Jennifer said "off to Delphis Strawberrys we go" Jennifer started to drive after about an hour they stopped and at a reststop and when she started to drive again she looked in the mirror and asked "let me guess who you all are of course i know Garret. The two boys playing rock paper scissors are Max and Cole correct" the two turned red and nodded. "and the two girls sitting next to them must be Alissa and Josie then, leaving the other two boys who are having a heated argument about a game of uno they played yesterday as Jack and Darren" Her eyes narrowed "meaning you are Perseues and Annabeth" Percy and Annabeth who were in the middle of an eye conversation looked up startled hearing Percys full name. 

Cas whined "I told you he likes to be called Percy" J

ennifer pointed her eyes to the road as she said "and why is that Perseus" 

Percy said his normal response "only people who want to kill me call me Perseus" Annabeth rolled her eyes as Percy realized what he had just said.

 All eyes in the van turned to him and he smiled sheepishly looking to Annabeth who raised her hands "your on your own Seaweed Brain" 

Percy just laughed and Jennifer said "Perseus is a unique name where did your mother come up with it" 

Annabeth answered this one "Sally choose it because Perseus was a greek hero with a good fate, he lived a good life, thats all Sally wants for Percy" Jennifer turned and the car lurched slightly. 

Cas annoyed said "whats with all the questions mom" 

Jennifer said "just trying to get to know your friends" Cas rolled her eyes and muttered something to Garret. 

Changing the subject Darren said "you know this strawberry field were going to has a lot of mysteries connected to it. I saw it the other day on a twitter feed actually probably a funny coincidence"