18. Nothing real!!

"You are on. You have thirty seconds"

Jin hummed and moved swiftly towards Jeon Junghoon's locker. He opened the locker with the number code and looked into it. He found Junghoon's phone and unlocked it with the pattern he had memorized.

"I have sent a message to his number. It has an url in it. Open it"

Jin looked at the message notification that popped up at the top corner of the phone. He tapped on it and clicked the url in it.

"Done, Yoongi-ah", Jin replied, as the link opened to a porn site.

"Ten seconds, Jin hyung", Yoongi murmured, tapping away the keys in his keyboard.

Jin ran his eyes into the locker as he waited for Junghoon's phone to be hacked. He opened the bag that was inside the locker and checked its contents. There were a few clothes, a power bank, Junghoon's wallet and an envelope. Jin checked Junghoon's wallet and found nothing suspicious, other than credit cards, business cards and cash. He placed the wallet back into the bag and took out the envelope which had a few papers inside it.

"Done, hyung. You have ten seconds to place the phone back and leave the locker room", Yoongi informed, cracking his knuckles.

"I need twenty seconds more", Jin demanded, eyeing the papers in surprise.

"Jin hyung... that's... ahhh fine, I am on it", Yoongi exclaimed irritably, "Hoseok, keep an eye on the premises outside the locker room"

"Yes babe", Hoseok's enthusiastic voice came through Jin's ear piece.

"How is it going with Jeon Heejin, Hoseok?", Jin inquired, as he took pictures of the papers in his phone.

"Smooth. I told you already, Jin. She is an easy prey", Hoseok clicked this tongue indifferently, "The apathetic attitude from Junghoon had hurt her deeply. Also, she seems to be aware of her husband's philandering ways. Poor woman, she sees me as a healer. I am her only solace right now and she has already started spilling the beans about her husband. Just a few more meets and she will spill everything to me"

Jin smirked without any reply and shoved the papers carefully into the envelope. He placed the envelope back into the bag just like how it was placed earlier. He deleted the spam message from Junghoon's phone and wiped off the phone with a clean cloth before placing it back inside the locker in the same place.

"I am done", Jin said, locking the locker.

"Cool... I am resuming the live feed of the locker room in gym's server now. You have five seconds to run out of the room", Yoongi said, getting back to his keyboard.

"Corridor 1 is clear", Hoseok informed next.

"Thank you, guys", Jin disconnected his call with Hoseok and Yoongi, and slipped out of the locker room quietly.