Chapter 17

*Time skip to December 30th

(Justin's POV)

Alex and I were just doing our own thing in the living room when Max barged in the room.

"You guys gotta see this!" Max yelled. "We can go to the beach, including Alex! They unban her today!"

"And why exactly would we wanna go there?" I asked.

"Alex, that means you can pull pranks around the workers again." Max smiled. "And you can read your textbooks on the sand."

"No, I'm not going there again. Not after what happened with the Zelzar situation." Alex stood up and walked to the fridge.

"Money duplication spell in the bathrooms~" Max sang.

"I'm in, but I can't drive. My car's getting designed right now and I gotta wait til tomorrow. " Alex pulled out the milk and drank from the carton. She handed it to me. "Throw this away. It's empty now."

"Well I'm still working on an experiment on life so... I can't go." I said as I threw away the container in the trash.

"Who says you can't work on marine life on the beach?"

"Alright fine, for only like 2 hours though."

"Great! I'll go get Y/N and see if she wants to come." He slammed the door on the way out.

"Y/N? I thought this was like a family thing."

"Well, isn't Y/N part of our family? Like Harper and Mason? The person who lives in our basement and your werewolf boyfriend?"

"Alright alight shut up."

I got a text message.

is Max doing some sort of prank or something? He just asked me to go to the beach in the winter.

How am I supposed to know?

Because you're his brother...?

Y/N, the point of siblings is to fight with them

Alright whateves, see you at 3
Seen 2:07 pm

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"YOU WHORE, HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE WE'RE LATE!" I yelled.

"Hey its not my fault I don't wanna look ugly at the beach! We're also meeting Mason there too!" Alex hissed back as she went downstairs.

"Well let's go! I call shotgun!" Max got up from the kitchen island. He went out the door and to the car.

"What's he in such a rush for?" I asked.

"I don't care! He's got shotgun! You're not getting my seat Max!" Alex chased after him. How the hell am I related to them?

Eventually Max was forced to sit in the back but arguing with Alex the whole ride. I just blasted the music but that just made them louder. I thanked the lord when we arrived. We walked around the boardwalk a little bit until we found Y/N on the bench.

Another outfit inspo