Chapter 11

(Max's POV)

Justin sneaked out of my room while Mom scolded me.

"Do you know how much this hurts when your under aged son is trying to do that kind of stuff to his best friend!?"

After some yelling and screaming, she finally gave me my punishment. She wasn't allowed in my room for the next few weeks. She stormed out of the room and Justin walked back in.

"So about this jealousy thing... why would you think I would date your friend? Your only friend, to clarify." He smirked.

"Don't push it." I shook my head.

"Sorry. I just wanna know why you over think between me and Y/N."

"She's liked you way longer than I've liked her. I'm afraid all the time I spend with her would disappear if you two dated." I put my head down on the desk.

"Max, just because she likes me doesn't mean we immediately start dating. Sure we're friends but it never means we can't hang out with each other, occasionally or frequently." Justin explained.

"I guess you're right man. I should let Y/N have friends without being jealous. Where is she?"

"She's sitting on the couch watching TV."

We both head downstairs and surprisingly we didn't see her. I assumed she went back home but Justin worried a bit.

"What if she's lost? It's only been like 10 minutes and usually she would stare at the TV for an hour." He started to bite his nail. "Can you call her just in case?"

"Alright fine. If it gets you to stop panicking."

I took out my phone and dialed her number. I pressed the call button and waited for Y/N to answer.

"The number you have dialed is not available. At the tone, please say your message into the phone for ***-***-**** to read." The robot said. It beeps seconds later.

"Y/N, where are you? Why-" I got interrupted.

"I'm sorry, mailbox is full at the moment. Goodbye." The robot ended the call. Oh shit.

"Great, how do we contact her now? What if she's never gonna speak to us again?" Justin worried.

I rested my head on my arm. "Chill out, I can just text her and she could reply later."

I opened up the messaging app and clicked on our chats.

"Justin, can you read the green message? I don't like to read all the sentences." I requested. I hand him the phone.

"...Max, it's only two sentences." He stated. "But fine. I'll read the quote on quote paragraph. 'The person connected to this number has...'"

"Has what?"

"...'has blocked you. Please reach out to us if you believe there is a mistake.'" Justin put the phone down. "What do we do?"

"W-well, what if we call Y/N from your phone?" I asked. At this point I would sacrifice myself to find her. What if she really is missing? We tried my idea. In the middle of the process I received a call. We both agreed to answer it.

"Why hello Russo. What a lovely day it is outside." The voice came through the phone. He sounded familiar.

"Who exactly are you? How do you know my last name?" I questioned.

"You're gonna know soon. The only thing important right now is that I have your little friend with me."

I hear muffled screaming and yelling in the background. Y/N.