Chapter 12

A/N: im skipping the explanation part from the last chapter bc I feel like this story was getting boring

Changing Nancy's name to Mei because Bella Throne does not deserve the stuff I make her do in these chapters 😸

*Time skip to tomorrow morning

(Alex's POV)

I ran downstairs to the substation where Max and Y/N were sitting. They talked about sports like soccer and volleyball.

"Alright lovebirds. It's time to open up the sub shop. That means go upstairs if yall wanna cuddle." I teased.

"Alex, we're just friends and that's all we're gonna be." Y/N smiled. I can tell Max's mood was killed a little.

After time passed by and it was our lunch break, a random girl around their age walked in the restaurant while Max, Y/N, and I ate our sandwiches. I just assumed they wanted to eat but I was way off.

"Is that Max Russo?" The girl asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" He made eye contact with her.

"I'm Mei." She introduced herself.

Oh shit. This isn't gonna go well. A girl introducing herself to Max? Let's be honest, no one would like to meet Max.

Max was about to shake her hand until Y/N push him aside and jumped in. "Haha, nice to meet you Mei. I'm Y/N, Max's best friend. Closest friend to be exact."

She gave Y/N a nasty look from head to toe and stared back at Max. "Ugh. Anyways I was thinking if you wanted to be friends?"

"How exactly do you know me?"

"Well I've seen you at school, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, Pinterest-"

"Yeah we get it ranting woman, you stalk every social media he has. You can go now." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I have a name, you rat. It's Mei." She stated.

"I'd rather call you 'ranting woman.'" Y/N gave a small smile and pointed to the door.

"Why are you friends with... this?" Mei asked.

"Well I've been friends with her for 10 years now." Max smiled.

"Then you can dump her now. I'll be with your for the rest of our lives." She said, holding his hand. "So you wanna be friends?"

Max hesitated for a moment then widen his eyes a little before he gave his answer. "Sure, we can hang out at the back of the school tomorrow afternoon."

This was bullshit. I could see the hate in Y/N's eyes.

"I'm going into your room, I'll meet you there later." She said before going upstairs.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Max waved his hand up and down without even making eye contact. I could see Y/N wipe her tears away with her sleeve.

"Hi, I'm Alex, Max's older sister. Can I take him into the kitchen to have a small talk?" I chuckled.

"Uh, sure." She shrugged. I take his hand and dragged him into the kitchen area.

"You ding-dong! What were you thinking!?" I yelled. I slapped him behind the head.

"I'm thinking that I really like Mei and I want her to be my friend." He said, rubbing the spot I hit him.

"Well you made your decade friendship with Y/N on a thin rope because of your new girlfriend." I stated.

"New girlfriend, what!? Mei and I just met. She's just being friendly." Max hissed.

"Well she's being too friendly." I crossed my arms.