Chapter 10

A/N: i'm aware that Y/N's parents aren't mentioned much. they know she's been having sleepovers

also lmk if you think max and y/n are too touchy as a bsf. i grew up with friends who love to do shit like this so yeah

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

(Max's POV)

All three of us went to the substation to eat lunch, then Y/N and I went out to go to an arcade around the corner. We played a bunch of games. Skeeball, Air hockey, Claw machines, and more. At some point, Y/N won the jackpot on a pinball game and we were both excited.

After some time passed, we both finally ran out of money on our cards. We both had a total of 3500 tickets combined and came to a decision that we should get matching stuffed animals for 3000. Then spend the rest on lollipops. We bought 50 and Y/N gave me half of it.

The both of us went back to the substation and walked into the living room so we can start on homework together. Y/N left all of hers at home so she ran out the door and came back minutes later.

"Did you wanna start on math first?" I asked.

"We take the same math class?" She giggled.

We both worked on math homework anyway. I completed a few problems then took a break.

"Max. Get your ass back over here." She growled.

"Why? Did I do a problem wrong?" I said as I shuffle through the fridge.

"Five, four, three-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING!"

I quickly took a seat and continued working on the math homework. Although, I got bored really fast. I tried turning on the TV but Y/N snatched the remote away from me. Feisty. Then I got an idea.

I walked behind the couch and wrapped my arms around her. She didn't seem to do anything so I poked her head until she said something.

"Stop playing around and get to work." Y/N didn't even make eye contact.

"Can we at least talk for a few minutes in my room? Please? With a cherry on top?" I pout.

"Fine. Only for 5 minutes." She smiled.

We both went upstairs to my bedroom. I sat at the desk while she settled into the bed. The two of us talked about stuff; drama at school, current events, things like that. Then suddenly, I asked her a question she didn't respond to.

I got worried and went up to her. "Y/N you alright there?"

She muttered something and turned her body around to the other side of the bed. I bet she fell asleep once again. I lay next to her and moved her hair aside since it was in my way. Y/N looked like she was cold too, so I cuddled up next to her.

I gave her a kiss on the neck before I was gonna leave the room, but once I did it I couldn't stop.

"Oh shit. What am I doing? We're just friends." I realized. I didn't think one more would hurt, so I went ahead.

My brain wanted to make the most of it. I didn't let go for over a minute. That was until I started to zone out for a few seconds.

She bolted awake. "MAX! What the hell are you doing!? What got into you today?"

"All I wanted was to make you feel warm since you don't have a blanket and you started to shiver." I replied. What does she think she's onto?

"Warmer? So you think you could just give me a hickey without anyone's permission?" She inquired.