Chapter 9

A/N: this book might have at least 30 chapters, maybe more. So get ready lol

This will also be 2x longer that the chapters I usually make so your welcome

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

(Max's POV)

I woke up and so did Y/N. She tried getting out of bed but I became whiny and refused to let go of her arm.

"Stay here! It's too early." I frown.

"It's 10:30 am Max. Wake the fuck up."  Y/N argued.

"Nooo! Can we cuddle until 11? You're probably still on your period thingy." I mumbled.

"No, I'm not. I didn't want to play this card but... we are going on a teen cruise to Hawaii today."

"I'm up!" I bolt. "How do you know?"

"Nah it was just a prank to wake you up." She said.

"Shut up." I groan.

"I'm sorry Maxi. We could spend the day together." Y/N apologized.

"That's better. I'll go get ready. I'll meet you at the sub shop by 12."

"Same here."

She left the room and as I promised, I got myself neat and ready. I waited for her around 11:50. At 12 exact, she came out the doors looking like a literal goddess.

"You ready to wander around Waverly Place?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah sure." She replied.

We went over to Central Park and walked around the pathway for a little bit.

"Let's play truth or dare!" She smiled.

"Alright. If it's fine with you, it's fine with me." I said. "Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to go over to that play ground and get on the spinning tire."

It not embarrassing but I wanted to take a picture of it as my screen saver.  Y/N did do what she was asked. She came back happily.

"That wasn't so bad. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... carry me out of Central Park." She smirked.

"OK that is SO unfunny." But I couldn't keep a straight face.

I carried her like a potato sack out of the park and headed for the movie theater. We bought tickets to see a horror film, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"Why can't you just let me sit on your lap during the movie?" She groans.

"Is someone tired already?" I coo. Y/N wasn't having it.

"Fine but don't be surprised if I fall asleep."

The whole movie, she rested her head on my chest and never startled to any jumpscare. At some point, Y/N fell asleep for the rest of the movie.

Meanwhile I was scared for my life. It was extremely realistic and my heart was pounding so hard it was almost audible. It woke Y/N up sometimes but I just give her a pat on the head so she can fall asleep again.

After the movie, I was traumatized. Y/N rubbed her eye and yawned. At this point she would sleep on the ground.

"I want a piggy back ride back to your place." She begged.

"It's only 3 pm."

"Still."

"Alright fine. But I'm throwing you on the couch."