The Astronomy Tower

Everyone in the dining room was shocked by the revelations given by Holmes. When Holmes and I departed towards the astronomy tower, Rahul Kareja along with every family member of the family came behind us. Holmes led everyone to the top of the tower and led them one flight below the telescope. There he signaled everyone to step behind and pushed one broken brick. The whole spiral staircase started to shrink and like origami, the whole structure's design changed. It seemed as if the whole tower has changed into an apartment building.

The door was also a piece of art, as the door's sliding was crafted to look like a wall from the outside. The whole family was shocked and frightened by seeing the recent events. The only question on their face was, ' How did he know about it? ' By judging their reaction, I concluded that they didn't know anything about it.

Holmes was also noticing their reaction. Later, the only thing he said was," I shall talk about it during dinner. Until then, I would like to rest. " Saying this, Holmes and I departed from the assembly of surprised people. I was shocked but thought of that mystery to be kept at wait till dinner.

Meanwhile, I went to see the property and the sight was beautiful. I found many sections that were even new to me. Later, I came back to the room.