Prologue

Hello everyone, tonight, I am going to tell you a story 'The Preci. ous.se Stone'. In this narrative, there is a murder, that has taken place on 31 st November 2015. The murder has taken place in the Anti Villa situated in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. The deceased personnel was one of the most famous people in the world, Mr. Rakesh Kareja. He was the founder of Kareja jewels. He was often known as the diamond king, as the quality and shine of his jewels were one of the most unique exquisites in itself.

It had such shine and valor that the starting price was itself near 25 crores in Indian currency. Mr. Kareja was a 69-year-old, short, thin, and witty person. His knowledge and expertise in business and jewels were so precise and polished with experience that many jewelry business owners have learned under him. He had a monopoly in the jewelry market.

But, there is a piece missing, these are 'The stones', which were just bought by Mr. Kareja for his personal arsenal of the beauty of stones.

But, the question over here was, who would kill such a powerful and witty person? Was it murder for some personal reason or was it a robbery that has gone bad?

That's the mystery, we are going to see.