Jaemin goes the screenshot of the list and then hands Haechan his phone. When Haechan starts walking, Jaemin begins pushing the cart, not really thinking about the list as coffee, ramen, candy, spaghetti, and soup pop into his head.

As he begins going in the direction of the soup aisle, the cart gets yanked to the right, causing a loud screech from the metal of the cart and the tires.

Embarrassment takes over him when he realizes a bunch of people are staring at him.

"Sorry!"

"Don't you know staring is rude?" Haechan snaps with a glare.

A woman near them scoffs before continuing past them to turn down the aisle next to them.

When Haechan looks at Jaemin, he realizes that he's not okay. If his death grip and trembling is any indication. Honestly, he doesn't understand his reaction but he knows he should be patient with him. He places a gentle hand on top of Jaemins and watches his body relax at the contact.

"You okay?"

"I don't wanna make them mad."

The overwhelming urge to roll his eyes rises in Haechan but he suppresses the feeling. Instead, he keeps quiet, knowing it will be better for both of them. As the continue moving down the aisle, Haechan stays next to male, grabbing stuff of the shelf for him.

They end up in the dairy section, Jaemins reaction to it causing Haechan to laugh. The sound makes Jaemin smile, further soothing him. Haechans attention goes back to the list as he places non-dairy items in the cart, much to Jaemins dismay (it was probably the yogurt).

Jaemin snatches his phone back from the male to look at the end. His eyes widen when he realizes what he's done but Haechan makes an 'X' with his hands and he nods.

"It's your phone, Jaemin, you can take it back from me."

"But I snatched it."

"I do that to you as well and I never apologize. Maybe I should. But that's because I never do. You apologize all the time. At least, try to be more comfortable with me and Jisung, please", He looks into his eyes. "We're not gonna get mad at you."

"So is it fine if I tell you that I will kick your ass if you even think about putting any of these strawberry things in the cart? We can only get actual strawberries."

Haechan chuckles. "Yes, that's fine. And I wasn't gonna put any of that in the cart unless it's for me."

Jaemin nods.

They leave the dairy section and go down the snack aisle. Jaemin slips away from the cart to where his favorite cookies are. Haechan watches as he grabs the things he likes, finding him adorable.

A man passes him, giving him a weird look at Haechan hopes he doesn't notice.

When the man gets near Haechan, he slows his cart and jerks his thumb back in the direction of the male. "Kinda weird, isn't he?"

"The only thing weird here is you judging people for being happy. Next time, keep your comments to yourself."

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you."

"Apologize to him. He's the one you were talking about", Haechan says as Jaemin looks up from putting his stuff in the cart.

"'M sorry", the man says.

Jaemin nods, feeling awkward that the brunet made such a fuss of whatever the man said.

Once the man is out of the aisle, Haechan gives his friend a stern look. "Don't take crap like that from anyone."