God's way of Love

God will make a way, God's love is the way!

I've been battling a lot over the last several months, and a lot of stressful and upsetting things have occurred, yet everything has become so simple and easy for me because I have my Father in heaven to save me. I am able to rejoice in challenging times because God provides a way to save me from drowning in those demanding and stressful circumstances. 

I am able to live by relying on God, and I gained my strength and bravery through challenging situations. I have learned throughout those hardships that through God, nothing is unbreakable. I gained peace of mind and utmost faith in Him. I decide to put more faith and confidence in Him than in the judgments and comments of other people.

God shape me into a better person because He is the way, the truth, and the life. One thing that struck me is that God's manner of loving is not like the way the world loves; He disciplined us differently, enlightened us variously, and corrected us uniquely. His love is matchless in this harsh and suffering world. People could desert us and betray us countless times, but Jesus is always on our side and will never depart from us or abandoned us.

Grace♥️