It all starts with God

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, everything got started in Him. Our life started on Him, He knows us since the day we were born. When I was a child I always ask my mom why I am here on earth? why I exist? where I came from? my mom's answer was we all came from God, He is the one who made us all. Our existence is not an accident because God already planned us, He knows who will be our parents, our lovers or the people who will enter our lives and our future. Everything starts in Him only in Him, so let's worship our Lord with all our hearts because He deserves it.

So the question is why God made us all?

The only reason for that is because of LOVE, God loves us and He wants us to worship Him, He wants sons and daughters to glorify Him. So He created us out of His Love and the evidence of that? He made us using He's image and His breathe gives us life. Isn't God so amazing? Honestly God can't benefit in all of us but still He's willing to sacrifice His life for us. Our existence is created out of God's Love and we are God's most beautiful masterpiece.

So don't think that your are not loved because God does, He dies for you!

Don't think that no one cares, because God always cares!

Don't think that nobody sees your worth, because you are worth in the eyes of the Lord!

Everything we do God sees it even our hearts, God knows what inside of it. We all came from God and every living things here on earth, We all starts in Him, without Him we are all nothing but a little dust.  

"But because of His great love for us, God who is rich in Mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we are dead in transgressions, it is by grace you have been saved."

   ~Ephesians 2:4-5~