Allow God to correct you

"Happy is the person whom God corrects! Do not resent it when he rebukes you. God bandages the wounds he makes; his hands hurt you, and his hand heals. "

Job 6 17:18

This verse enlightened me, and I now realize how incredible God's plan is. He tried Job, for example, since the evil does not believe that the Lord has a trustworthy servant like Job. So God put Job to the test, yet despite his inability to comprehend God's purposes, Job never blames the Lord. His narrative, however, teaches us that not all calamities or negative events in our lives destroy us; rather, they make us stronger. It can sometimes take us to a fantastic destination. He made life difficult for us to lean on Him and trust in Him since life isn't easy at all. To remind us that we require His presence in our life. I'm grateful that God corrects me anytime I make a mistake, just like a parent would discipline his child in order for him or her to grow into a better person.

God's discipline is not like the world's discipline, which is harsh and terrifying; God's discipline is kind and compassionate, and it will shape us into a better person. I praise God for healing me through this process, which has taught me many things as God corrects and rebukes me. Job's life story exemplifies how God lifts us up and heals us after we have been through life's challenges. In our daily lives, we need to be like Job, a devoted servant who maintains his faith even when God removes everything from his life. This is also why God returns all good things to Job since he is always true to Him. Whatever happens, God will always be with us; He will never abandon us because He is a faithful and loving God.

Thank you for reading, and may God bless each and every one of you!