Louie : And the same goes for me and all our allies!

Magne : You two know exactly what your position is, huh? Smart boys!

Dabi : No they're just idiots.

Toga : I'll stick them.

Mr. Compress : Even if they weren't going to join us, they should have pretended we were winning them over... They've done it now.

Louie:you think I didn't think of it?I could have broken out hours ago but I stayed to see what is really going on here.

Mr. Compress : *sweatdrops* He may not be as much as an idiot as ...

Bakugo : I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Louie : Bakugo, I get what you're saying, but you should've just swallowed your pride and faked it!

Bakugo : Shut the hell up, Wizard Bastard!

Shigaraki continues to look at the hand he was wearing that was now on the floor, and seemed a bit off.

Shigaraki : Father...

Kurogiri : Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!

Shigaraki then glares back at Louie and Bakugo as they feel a slight chill down their spine. Shigaraki then puts his hand up signaling his comrades not to lay a hand on the two boys.

Shigaraki : Don't touch them, any of you.

Shigaraki then picks up the hand and then puts it back on his face.

Shigaraki : These two... are valuable pieces. I wish you would've listened to me a little. I thought we could come to an understanding.

Louie : Come to an understanding? With you? No way.

Shigaraki : Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely. *turns to T.V.* Master-- Lend me you power.

Bakugo : Master...? You're not the boss around here? That's not funny!

Shigaraki:Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again.

Compress : *walks over to Bakugo and Louie* I can't believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost impressed.

Louie : Stay back!

Louie then took out his book that had secretly been under his hat the whole time.

Louie:one more step and I'll earase you from exsistance!

Bakugo slightly looks over to Louie and realizes he was bluffing about the eases from reality , but he stays silent as he tries to thinks of a plan.

Sonic exe : How stupid do you think we are? If you had that kind of magic you would have turned used it already and teleported away. You're bluffing.

Louie:then in the words of Ash,Try me!

Suddenly, they all hear a knock on the door.

??? : Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store. 

It becomes quiet for a few seconds, but suddenly...