Helping those who request it.

"Hello children, your favourite uncle has arrived."

The children, who at first were terrified by the presence of a stranger, sighed when they noticed the state, he was in. One arm and one leg of the young man were missing, but despite his condition, he seemed tranquil.

He was even smiling broadly as he laid the cloth that he had previously used to dust the altar. Apparently, he was the one who had been taking care of the temple in the god's absence.

Xie Lian smiled honestly before walking toward that former martial god.

"It's good to see you again, QingXuan."

Formalities clearly did not seem right to that young man, who only nodded serenely before once again observing the two minors behind the god. It was impossible not to focus on them as their appearances were frighteningly like the older ones. Even if he looked at them very closely, he could notice a strange aura surrounding them.

"From what I see, your Highness has been occupied these days, may I ask who they are?"

While the young man expressed himself as the uncle of the minors, that had been done to remove the first traces of fear the little ones had when they saw his face. The young man did not look bad, despite living in the mortal world he tried to care for his face like the last jewel he had.

"Do you think you can figure it out on your own?" Hua Cheng joined in their conversation, bringing one of his hands to Honghong-er.

Shi QingXian watched the elder and the younger, enlightening the small details that set them apart. One had two eyes, his skin brighter, his eyebrows were more delineated... There were a few differences between them, but even their personalities could be established as similar.

"I can only manage to see a positive correlation between you two."

Xie Lian nodded. "They are like two copies of us. But they are not of our same blood, even their parents were not related to us or our relatives."

QingXian raised his eyebrows in surprise as he listened to his explanation, almost denying his life. "Do you share powers with them too?" The young man asked sarcastically but he was stunned when he saw the martial god's nod. "What can they do? Have they already broken palaces and know how to throw dice properly?"

Xie Lian smiled with amusement as he listened to his proposals. It was everything that they had once before experienced; but fortunately, the juniors should not experience it by having Hua Cheng's luck aside.

"They possess the strength of His Highness and can manage our weapons as if they are their own," Hua Cheng commented before walking towards the handkerchief left behind by Shi QingXian to continue cleaning the dust on the altar.

The martial god almost stopped him, but noticing the two minors walking behind the Supreme, he allowed the three of them to move farther to have a pleasant conversation with his acquaintance.

"How did you find them?" Shi QingXian asked as he noticed how the juniors copied Hua Cheng actions', each holding a piece of cloth to try to clean or rather scrape the wooden sticks under the altar, which was the only place they could reach.

"Actually, they came to us. We are still uncertain as to what they want or why they are here, but clearly there is a strange correlation between us and them," Xie Lian replied before raising his sleeve to pull a cloth from inside it. "The energy they have is very similar to that of a devastation and they both carry the moon of loneliness. Besides, the main thing is to know whether it's better to leave them here or end them before they get out of our control."

Shi QingXian raised his gaze to the elder, showing that face of confusion. "Your highness knows that fate is always powerful; if an agonizing fate was predicted for them, it will be complicated to avoid it. Even if it takes time, fate always appears."

Those were not empty words; he was obviously saying it from his own experience. And Xie Lian agreed, he simply could not preach once again that he would save someone's fate.

"Controlling them is the main thing, as well as trying to encourage them to grow energy to avoid influencing them to slaughter for energy. However, they're still too young for that," Xie Lian commented before grabbing a small wooden basket and heading for the door.

Noticing his movements, the minors ran after him, shouting "Pa" to prevent God from leaving without them. But His Highness only smiled at them and then pointed towards the door.

"Do you want me to get water to wash the floors?"

It was an irrelevant suggestion, but both minors nodded effusively at what they barely understood.

Shi QingXian watched as His Highness attracted with a very cheerful aura both children, who happily and hurriedly followed the God, smiling as they held the side parts of his robe.

The former martial god still failed to understand what was going on, however, he did not wish to comment something about it since by far it was noticeable that indeed the martial god looked very cheerful and calm with those souls.

"They have many disadvantages. They both possess the energy to destroy countries, and even they are difficult to deal with," Hua Cheng remarked calmly as he watched through the open doorway the image of little Honghong-er running after Hún Lì and Dianxia only smiled calmly while taking water.

"But your Highness is not alone, we must support him," The supreme commented before nodding his head towards Shi QingXian, who was slightly stunned by his words. Had that fearsome calamity finally accepted that he needed support from him? Wow, Shi QingXian could even feel that the heavens had trembled, and he was going to ascend once again.

"Clearly I will support him in any way I can. In the end, how bad is it to have a babysitter?" Shi QingXian remarked cheerfully before leaving the temple, following swiftly towards the white-haired minor as he said he wanted to join in his game.

Hua Cheng watched that image from inside the silent temple. The time was perfect.

So as quickly and quietly as a breeze, his presence disappeared.

Xie Lian, who was heading to the woodshed, smiled slightly as he noticed the small silver butterfly flying near his shoulder.

His lover had found something.