Travelling towards the secret.

Xie Lian was baffled about what was happening.

"Then, the Crown prince stabbed the Supreme. But he decided to allow him to live, saying he should get away."

Mu Qing portrayed to the minors the story of Xie Lian and Hua Cheng. Moreover, the story was not even close to being the real one.

Xie Lian knew that was one of the fake tales mortals wrote about Gods and their adventures.

"Still, the ghost requested for his acceptance by his side."

While Mu Qing recited the events, Feng Xin illustrated them with the clothes in his hands.

Both children looked amused at the gods.

"The Crown Prince decided to help him, but with a condition; the Supreme should give him his external robe to eradicate the wickedness around him. Obviously, the ghost accepted and gave it to him. Then both went to the temple and lived happily together forever."

Hua Cheng was a bit interested in the story. The story was not true, but it was so hilarious that it caught his attention.

Contrary, Xie Lian lamented asking for help from his acquaintances.

Who could believe it?

"Dad!" A voice interrupted his plaint.

In front of him, both children were holding their external robes towards Xie Lian. They indeed believed the story.

"Dad, no evil."

Dianxia could not avoid smiling at both before taking their robes and thanking them. Then the children hugged his legs. They wanted to live happily with him.

At that moment, Mu Qing came closer to Xie Lian and took one of the robes, giving it to Feng Xin. The last-mentioned once more invoked the obsessive soul to show it the robe.

"Following the patron inside their clothes," Hua Cheng mumbled. Xie Lian then understood the situation. The principal objective of that little theatre was not for entertainment but for getting the robes of the minors.

To find their maternal energy, it would be required to have something that had been a lot of time with the children.

"Their robes were the only things. I tried with his hair but there were no answers. Each time they walked around; the energy disappeared. Varied to the clothes, they could get something like energy provided from another place or where they have stayed for a long time," Mu Qing explained, looking at how Feng Xin held the obsessive soul.

For a moment, nothing happened. It seemed the soul hesitated where to go. And suddenly it started to drift toward the door.

"It detected something," Feng Xin mentioned before going and taking the soul, trying to read where the place was. "Prepare, I'm gonna create a transportation spell to short travel."

Xie Lian agreed and took the external robes of the children to help them get dressed. Hua Cheng helped him, holding the little crimson eye.

"We should hurry, it is probable that the energy disperses soon," Xie Lian commented before carrying the little albino, allowing the child to lay on his chest.

Hua Cheng subtly smiled at looking at that image.

The children seemed delighted to be there.

"Let's go," Mu Quing announced when Feng Xin finished the spell.

The three gods and the Supreme looked at each other before walking toward it.

None knew what was waiting for them on the other side.

But TongLu mount was very excited to see them again.