Ch 5~ Unexpected Entrance.

Ema's POV:

"We're here," I announced our arrival, me, Yuusuke, Azusa, Iori, and Subaru.

"Yo, imouto-chan" said Tsubaki. My birthday was yesterday, but because of the "unexpected arrival" by my sister, we decided to watch Fuuto's concert before everyone goes back to there regular lives. 

We went to Fuuto's dressing room. "Hello Nee-san, looking as dense as usual" said Fuuto as we entered his dressing room. 

I just smiled nervously, while some of my brothers glared, really something like this happened everyday, but I really wish my sister was here. 

Azusa-san must have noticed my gloomy expression because he asked me, "Is something wrong?"

Everyone turned to look at me, "Its just that I wish my sister was here, I bet she would have liked to see Fuuto's concert, she's just busy." I answered, I heard Fuuto mumble, "She should be grateful to even come to my show..." Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Can I come in?" said a strong feminine voice. 

"Whatever." said Fuuto, the door opened to reveal a dark haired brunette, with brown eyes, wearing really cool looking clothes. "You can't treat a older sister like that Fuuto-san." she said, then I realized, "Ayame-chan?!" 

"Hmm?" she looked at me and grinned, "Need something Ema-chii?" I just looked at her in shock, "I thought you were busy!", Ayame walked over from the doorway, "Well, turns out that shopping was on my list, and you never told me that Fuuto-san's concert was in a mall I was heading to." Ema hugged Ayame, "I'm really happy your here." The rest of the brothers were confused, "Who is that, she's not Ayame, wrong voice and looks" said Yuusuke, Ayame looked at him, and smiled politely, "Well, its something like this:

"I had a disease when I was young, nothing serious, but after it passed, I found myself with the ability to change my hair and eye colour, and for my voice, it was a result from another disease, which I had surgery on, which allows my voice to change to about 12 different kind of voices, this is one of them."

"End of explanation" said Ayame to the confused brothers. "Well at least it wasn't anything serious." said Masaomi. The brothers agreed. 

"Its really cool how you can change your voice, I'm a voice actor, and that skill could be really useful." said Azusa, "Domo." answered Ayame. 

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal another person, a quite handsome black haired boy, about Subaru's age, it was one of the students who were preforming (After Fuuto, a bunch of amateur students were preforming, because of some kind of sponser advent), Wakato Jirou. "Well hi the great Fuuto," he said as he went in then stopped to look at me and Ayame. 

"Well if it isn't my ex-girlfriend Hinata Ema." Everyone shouted at the same time. 

"WHAAAAAAT?!/EEHHHH?!"

Ayame's POV:

'What the heck just happened, one minute it was explaining stuff to my brothers and now this jerk came in and announced that he was Chii's girlfriend!' Ayame thought angrily. "Chii-chan, what does he mean?" I asked dangerously. Chii-chan just looked down angrily and upset, while Yuusuke seethed with anger. 

Meanwhile Wakato-jerk said, "Like I said, "EX" It is some what of a surpirse that you are related to Fuuto-kun, but whatever, you still look like a baka, later" Then he went out and closed the door behind him. "Chii...?" I asked. Yuusuke just shouted, "Its like this!"

Yuusuke surprisingly was able to summarize the whole story in a few sentences.

"We had a science project at school last year, and that guy semi-forced Ema to work with him! (They were together in high school last year before he graduated this year) Since Ema was the best in science he made her his partner by convincing her. He flirted with her until she agreed, and they had some kind of relationship, until after they finished the project and then he suddenly broke up with her, he just used her to get a good mark! And the worst part is that he actually did that to a lot of girls!"