Ch 1~ Entrance by the twin.

Authors notes: for the sake of this fanfiction story lets pretend that Subaru, Iori, and Kaname never left in the first place.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ema/Normal POV:

It was sort of another average Saturday morning, only 2 more weeks of school and then it was Summer. Ema walked downstairs for breakfast, to see the lights off. I frowned thinking that this was kind of unusual, I felt around for the light switch, when I clicked it up, 13 people suddenly appeared out of nowhere and yelled "Suprise!!!!" I jumped back in suprise, I then looked around the room to see decorations (balloons and streamers) and a big sign saying "Happy Birthday Ema! I smiled a really big smile.
"Thank you so much!"

A couple minutes later everyone was sitting around a the dining room table. "Onee-chan! blow your candles out" he stopped when he saw his sister looking down sadly.

"If you don't like the cake that's your problem Baka." Said Fuuto. "Is...something...the matter...chi?" Louis asked. "Oh no! I am really happy you did this but..." Ema trailed off.

"Would it be alright if we did the cut the cake last?" She asked hesitantly. Yusuke was about to ask why when Hikaru clapped his hand over his mouth, "Of course dear, imouto-chan, but in exchange you have to tell us why later." Ema was opening her mouth to protest, until she saw her brothers pleading look.

"Alright..." She said sighing. "Why don't we play some games then?" Said Masaomi trying to smooth out the awkward moment?"

Everyone agreed seeing what he was trying to do."Then first off is the video-game tournament." Said Kaname "....and the prize for the winner is a kiss from dear imouto-chan~" Hikaru said slyly.

Immediately all the brothers (except Iori, Ukuyo, Masaomi, Louis, Hikaru, they only have a crush on Ema nothing that deep.Well Iori use to, but he actually took the rejection and gave up on Ema, and somehow erase his feelings for her.) had fire in there eyes. Ema just gulped and thought 'I better win this.'

Meanwhile, somewhere not far from the Sunrise residence...

'Uhhh. There's that chill again...' Ayame thought, 'I hope Ema is ok...'

"Mistress! Can you please tell me about your family again?" Sinha asked. Ayame was at the park with Aoi and Sinha, they were waiting for Miyako to come.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me mistress?"

"But Miyako said I have too and I think so too!" The kitten said with basic logic. Ayame sighed, giving up. "Sinha, just be patient, I'm sure that Miyako will arrive any minute." She let Aoi and Sinha play on her lap while her thoughts started wandering off again, suddenly someone tapped her on the shoulder, Sinha instantly growled thinking that he had to protect his mistress. Ayame patted his back, a sign telling him to calm down.

She looked at the girl who tapped him. She was a girl with light brown hair and had 2 piercings on her left ear, she was wearing high heels and a really short skirt and the buttons around her pink t-shirt were unlocked which exposed her breasts to much for her own liking.

The girl winked and said in a sugarly sweet voice, " Hey, good-looking, you alone? Want to hang out later? Call me, ok?" She gave her a small slip of paper and went back to her envious friend, who was keep glancing at me. I stared at the paper in disgust, then thought for a moment and then smirked.

She didn't blame them for mistaking her for a boy, after all that's what she intended to look like, and by this gesture, that means her disguise was working.