Prologue. Part 2

Ayame went up to her the happy couple and gave them her wedding present.

"Mama, Papa, congratulations!"

"Arigato, Ayame!" said Mama happily.

"Here." I said passing a neatly wrapped gift to Mama.

Mama and Papa opened it with delight as they found a beautiful crystal music box inside, I gave Mama and Papa a crystal key each with a heart. "It took me a while to make it so make sure you treasure it." I said teasingly. Mama hugged me telling me it was beautiful while dad wiped a small tear in his eye. "Why don't you try it?" they nodded and inserted the key in the whole then twisted it a couple times. It opened to reveal a small crystal figure with wings playing a harp which was about 3 times her size, then it played and sang in the most beautiful voice.

(watch Fairy tail Lyra's song above on the page)

~Words given birth..... Words dieing out,

~ Words living on inside of you,

(After the song)

Ayame looked to see Mama having tears in her eyes, "That was the most beautiful song I ever heard and what a voice..." She gave me a big grin. "Its one of my new favourite possesions, I promise to treasure it and listen to it every night."(which is actually true, since the song was just too beautiful) Ayame returned the grin, "That would make me very happy." "By the way who is the singer?" Mama asked eagerly, "Well I made it so its a one of a kind, and for the singer..."

She trailed off, then winked " well who do you think?" Papa joined in, "Ayame's singing is still as beautiful as I remember." Mama looked shocked then smiled "I hope you sing for me when we see each other next time." "I don't sing often, but maybe." I said, excusing myself as I saw Aoi scampering back.

Short Papa and Mama POV:

'What a talented young daughter I have' I thought as I watched Ayame walk away. I look back at the music box, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and she made this and the song. I was eager to listen the beautiful melody again, when my husband stopped me. "You don't want other people to get jealous and steal now." He had a point, if someone else had a music box like this, even I would be a little envious.

"Rintaro, she said she doesn't sing often, why?"

Rintaro chuckled, and said "Lets just say she likes to tease people a bit."

I can't wait to spend some time with my new daughters.

My thoughts then slipped off to when we will have shopping moments, talking about girl stuff...

Back to Ayame's POV:

"Really is that what happened?" I asked Aoi as he told me everything they said. Aoi nodded, I gave him a couple nuts where he immediately took to his small corner where he started crunching while I was in thought. Subaru kiss Ema? 'well, accidentally.' I told myself, did I feel angry? Yes, but did I feel way more amused? Yes. But from what Aoi told me Ema looked really relieved from when he apologized. 'Well I suppose it doesn't matter anymore..but wouldn't it be funny if the house suddenly turned into a Reverse Harem?' I chuckled at the thought(I really didn't expect it to be true)

Its almost time to leave, I told myself as I said goodbye to my parents, before I left I decided to watch the flower throwing. Mama turned around and threw her flowers, I could have sworn that it was aimed. And I was right, it landed in my sisters hands. She looked shocked.

'Pffft~ I wonder who the lucky groom would be?' I thought as I did another chuckle. I saw my new brothers tease her about this, 'they really look like a family..' I thought slightly envious, I wish I could be there too but not yet, I had to hold it in.

I quickly took a picture when they suddenly said to my sister in perfect unison. "Welcome to the Asahina Family." My sister looked suprised,but her face broke into the wide grin, it was a grin she only showed to me. I walked away, looking back at my sister who was hugging a small boy.

I looked at each of my brothers and silently said," I am trusting you with her."

Then I walked away thinking.

"Looks like you have other people besides me to rely on."

End of flashback:

"Done?" Miyako asked. I nodded.

"By the way whose the furball?" I looked down at Sinha, nearly forgotting that he was here. I smiled at Miyako, "A new friend." Miyako nodded.

"Anyway back to our talk, I'm saying I think your sister is growing stronger, after all she went out and rejected them all saying 'I only think of you as famiy'."

"Is that so, she rejected them?" Ayame mumbled.

Ayame admits herself that all her new brothers are handsome, and she wouldn't have been suprised that her sister would have fallen for one of them, 'But to reject them, meaning she really cares for them'

I stare at the sky and smiled one of my real smiles.(all of her smiles are smiles but not with all her heart, this smile was one from her heart) Miyako immediately felt happiness, This was only the 3rd time she has seen her mistress smile like this, it always gave you such a happy feeling.

"So you have grown, Ema?"