INTRODUCTION OF THE MAIN CHARACTER

Name: Hinata/Asahina Ayame

Siblings: Hinata/Asahina Ema and 13 brothers I don't bother naming.

Pet: Ayame loves animals so she has a lot of pets that are sort of "wild" but usually her pet flying chipmunk(Aoi) stays in her room, however only Ayame knows what he says, she understand animals better then her sister.

Secrets: She has secrets, but she really could care less if they are exposed, so technically its not a secret? Anyway when she was little, she had a illness, but after it cured it only left a slight change on her body, she could change her hair colour and eye colour, it also had some kind of energy boost to her body making it sort of semi-supernatural.(not like she told anyone that!) And by semi-supernatural meaning she can do a lots of dangerous things (jumping off roofs, drinking poison, swimming in oceans, etc)

Appearance: Even thought she can change her hair and eye color she sticks to the style she was born with - long blond hair, and violet eyes.

Hobbies: Playing musical intruments, cooking, doing new things, climbing trees, photography, and loves spending time just relaxing with nature.Singing.

Likes: Family, kids, nature, animals, wind, music, teasing, and silence.

Dislikes: Mean people to her family, noise (but only in extremely high volume) People who just do wrong things, and people with stupid pick up lines.

Personality: At first she is a lot like Iori, excepts more princessly, but if you gain her respect, trust, and love you'll see she is quite childish and loves to tease people, she will get serious if needed, and when she snapped(which is extremely rare) she can scare 2000 police men at once with only 2 sentences. She cares about Ema a lot(more then herself) She is pretty good at reading people and is selfless (most of the time)

Favourite food: Sweets and drinks (she is kind of selfish around food)

Past: There actually was no reason for her disappearance you could say that she just followed what her heart told her, and all this time she was travelling and experiencing many things. She actually came across Hikaru one time, but he doesn't have many memory of it. After a past experience she vowed that whoever hurts Ema will have to deal with her,(and being the sadist she is, there is no way they can win)

Love interest/type: She doesn't bother thinking of love ,as for her type she believes that no matter what you think your type is your heart might think different.

Things you might want to know: Ayume loves to sleep in trees and climb to the roof. Miwa gave the girls a secret room, which they call girls living room, however its in a room the brothers didn't even know it exists, to get to it in the elevator there is a a button which is locked behind a small door, which the girls have the key for, the boys just thought that is was some kind of decoration, the living room is huge and Miwa occasionally comes too. She will do as much as she can for her sister, and she starts to care for her brothers too. She also enjoys reading a lot and sometimes say lines from her story, but most she made up herself. She is talented in arts and is a very good singer, Only a few people have ever heard her sing and they always say that it is the most sweetest sound you will ever hear. She sometimes goes to hospitals or ophangaes to sing to children.

Note to make the story more exciting: Make sure to check the picture or video on top of each page to understand the story more better.

And thank you all whose pictures and videos I borrowed.