Slushies

Your Pov

"Finney! You promised me all the KitKats!" I yell. We finally finished Trick or Treating and Finney decided to stay the night at my house. We were already changed out of our costumes, now in pajamas. "We didn't shake on it!" He defends. "That doesn't mean anything! I'll give you my candycorn for them." I reason, "Fine, only because you're my best friend." He sighs and slides over the candy.

Best Friends. I ignore the thought and happily grab the candy. I unwrap one of them, "sure hope this isn't poisoned or something." I mumble before taking a bite out of it. I hum slightly, pleased with the taste.

"Can I get the candycorn now? Or are you gonna keep savoring that like it's a million dollars?" Finn says breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah sure," I roll my eyes. "Here's your gross candy." He snatches it and shoves it in his mouth. He then hums just like I did mocking me. "I will kick you out." I state, "gosh sorry, sorry! Can we watch a movie now?" He asks

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?" I ask while grabbing the tv remote. "Something spooky!" He giggles like a five year old. "Okay..." I trail off. I take a seat on the couch and start going through the channels. I find a movie about a shark, 'jaws' it says.

I sit down next to Finney and snuggle into the soft sofa. The movie ends up being kinda weird. It's shark just eating people and stuff, not too scary. About halfway though the movie I start to doze off.

"Oh what a pitty..."

"...right back where you started"

"The cold, dark, lonely, basement."

"The place pathetic children like you belong!"

I turn around and see the Grabber with a gun

My eyes widen as he pulls the trigger

I open my eyes quickly and look around. My breathing fast and heavy. I start to squirm around feeling uncomfortable. "Hey, hey, hey, you're okay. It's okay now." I hear Finney say, "sorry" I mumble still shaken up. "It's fine, you're okay." He cooed while bringing me into an embrace.

I snuggle into his chest, ignoring all the thoughts flowing through my mind. "Breathe (y/n), it's alright. I'm here." He continues to talk softly, trying to calm me down. Slowly my eyelids droop, and I fall back asleep hugging Finney.

I wake up the next morning, trying to get up. Only to be pulled back down by two arms. I soon realize that I'm hugging Finney. Oh yeah, the nightmare. Wait. I'm hugging Finney. Omg omg omg omg. I try to get up again, but I'm hugged tighter by him and he lightly mumbles in his sleep.

We have school today. He's gonna have to get up unless he wants to be late. I'm really gonna hate ruining this. "Goodmoring!" My mom shouts. Guess I won't ruin it, "(y/n), Finney..oh how cute!" I hear her run out of the room and come back. Then there's a soft click, she took a picture. Of course.

"Get up you two!" She says slightly louder. Causing Finney to stir and wake up. He looks down at me in his arms and quickly releases his death grip while flushing a deep shade of red. I stand up with pink cheeks and start getting ready. Leaving Finney on the couch.

"Hey uh, I'm sorry about this morning." Finn apologizes as we walk to school. "Why would you be sorry, you literally comforted me after a nightmare?" I laugh slightly. "I just thought you wer-" I cut him off with a hug, "thank you," I mumble before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Race you to school!" I yell and start running. Leaving him alone.

"Hey! Get back here!"

Finn's Pov

About halfway through the movie (y/n) falls asleep. She's leaning up against me slightly, so I don't move a muscle. The movie is pretty boring, so I close my eyes and lean my head on hers. Falling in a peaceful slumber.