Bruce Yamada

Your pov

As I get up nightmare free, thankfully. I grab some jeans and a shirt and get dressed. I end up having some toast with Nutella on it. And oh my god it's delicious. Once I'm done eating I brush my teeth and put on a coat. It's 7:15 so I start walking towards the school.

I meet up with Gwen and Finney and we just start talking about random things. "Everyone says Fonzie or Richie. But Millie says Potsie, but I don't think anyone should ever trust anyone who wants to grow up and marry Potise." Gwen tells me as I nod and agree. "I think I'll just stick with my current plan and marry Danny Bonaduce." She smiles. "You're not gonna marry a member of the Partride Family." Finney sighs.

"Hes so crucial, I love his voice!" Gwen gushes. "It's new." Finn says out of no where. "What is?" I ask "the flyer, Mr. Yamada is putting them up again." I look at the flyer and see it says 'Bruce Yamada' in bold letters.

Gwen looks at me nervously. "You don't think they're gonna find them, do you?" Finn asks her. "Not how they want to." She sighs, "Come on, let's go." I tell them, "we're gonna be late."

As we continue walking we start hearing chants and kids yelling. So we run up to see what's going on. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" I hear a bunch of kids say. "You think you're so tough, huh?" A kid says. "Let's find out." Robin tells him. "I will pound you like a nail, you scrawny little beaner."

Some people in the crowd chuckle, while other whisper. "Then do it. Unless you're scared." Robin taunts. The older boy then swings at Robin. But Robin's faster and easily dodges it. He then punches him in his side, the kicks him. As the older boy tries to fight back Robin blocks it and punches his chest. "Get him Robin!" Gwen cheers.

I just watch nervous to see the outcome. Robin manages to flip him upside down, choking him in the process. Then he brings him down and starts punching him in the face. The crowd yells and cheers as Robin beats the kid up. But I just stand there frozen. I've never been much of a fighter, all I can really do is run kinda fast.

"Come on." Finney tells us, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Holy shit!" Gwen mumbles, "Let's go. Let's go!" Finn pushes us away, as the kid is getting beat up by Robin. "What the hell?! That was Moose!" Gwen tells Finn
"I don't care." He tells her. "Isn't Moose a giant asshole?" I ask, "Yeah!" Gwen agrees,

"I know," Finn tells us. "But last year when he made your nose bleed-" Gwen tries to keep going "Gwen." He stops her, "He had it coming." I chimed in, "No one has that coming." He tell us. "Finney, he beat you up!" Gwen persist. "I know, Gwen." He sighs. "I was there remember? I..I just don't want to talk about it." I give him a sympathetic look. "Well, he was stupid to pick a fight with Robin Arellano. He's the toughest kid in school!" I tell him, "Since the Grabber got Pinball Vance." Gwen finished for me.

"I wish you wouldn't call him that." Finney tells Gwen. "Everyone called him Pinball Vance," "No I mean-" "I know who you mean, jerk face." She tells him and I smile a little. "Even the papers call him The Grabber." I tell him, "Just wish you wouldn't say his name." Finn tells us. "You don't actually believe that story, do you?" She asks while I shuffle my feet. I don't want to believe it, but sometimes I kind of do. "No" Finney tells her. "Because he can't hear you! He doesn't really take kids that say it." She tells him straight forward.

"I know that." Finney says in a high voice. "Finney." I look at him, "I said I know." He looks back at me, "then say it!" Gwen continues, "No!" He laughs "Are you chicken?" She asks him, his smile fades. "I didn't mean it." She says quickly. "I know" He tells her.

We continue walking but I have a weird feeling again. The same one before my dream. I turn around a see a black van driving down the street slowly. That's odd, I've never seen it before?

Once we get to school, we do our classes like normal. Everything is boring. No one wants to learn about Pi or Ancient texts. Once I finish my first few classes which are horribly boring, I get to science with Finn.

"The next layer, called the mantle, is mostly solid." The teacher tells us. "However, the thin outer zone of the mantle is partially molten." He continues, but I mostly zone out while watching Finn play with his Spaceship pen. As I do I feel eyes on me from the class. I look up and see Donna angrily watching me. I just shake my head and go back to my notes. I notice Finney looking at me so I look up at him, as I do he looks away and continues his notes. I smile to myself and go back to listening. Then the bell suddenly rings for lunch.

Finn rushes out of the room before I can even say anything. I try to follow him but he goes into the boys bathroom, with three other boys following him. So I turn and go to our spot for lunch.

"Hey (y/n), where's Finney?" Gwen asks me. "He went to the bathroom, I think?" I tell her, "oh alright, I'm pretty sure Robin did too." She responds while taking a bite out of her sandwich. After about 10 minutes the guys also come sit down.

"You alright?" I ask Finn. "Yeah I'm fine, just had to go to the restroom." He tells me and I nod. "Hows your hand?" Gwen asks Robin, "it's fine, Moose has some damn sharp teeth though." He tells her while she looks at him in awe. I laugh and continue eating.

After lunch is done we go back to our classes. Which are just as lame as before. Once we finish school I walk with Finn and Gwen. While walking three kids look at us and say "there he is" glaring at Finn. "What was that?" I ask Finn. He sighs and says "nothing"

"I'm saying over at Susie's tonight." Gwen pipes up, "its Friday, you know what that means." She tells him, "I'll look after dad." He responds, "I'll be home in the morning." She calls "And you better not eat all the icecream!" She yells before walking away. Me and Finn chuckle and walk in comfortable silence.

After a while I ask him about the van. "Have you ever seen a black van around here?" He looks at me confused before saying, "no why?" I shrug and say. "I saw one while we were walking into school. It was super creepy." "That's weird, hey uh I have to go. I'll see you at school on Monday!" He calls while walking up the stairs to his house. "Yeah, see you!" I call back while walking

The walk isn't long, only about five minutes before I'm in the comfort of my house. I worry a bit about Finn because I know how their dad can be, but I just continue taking off my shoes and getting comfortable. I quickly take a shower and get into pj's.

I check the time and see it's only 9:30 so I go downstairs and turn on the tv. As I turn it on some movie is playing, so I just keep it on that. It's a lady in her bathroom, but blood is coming out of the faucet. Gross. She looks into the bathtub to find it also full of blood. This feels like me starting my period for the first time. I laugh at my thoughts. Suddenly a hand pokes out from the blood and I gasp. I end up falling asleep to the movie on the couch.

I'm walking down the street on my way to the gas station to get some snacks

All of a sudden a black van stops in front of me

A man with white paint on his face tumbles out and drops eggs and his hat

"Oh look at that! What a mess!" He shouts

I just stare at him, unsure what to do

"Would you hand me my hat?" He asks politely

I grab it and hand it to him while looking in his van

"Are those black balloons?" I ask

He smiles then opens the van grabbing them and strangling me

I try to scream but he sprays something in my mouth

Then I wake up

Oooh creepy! Yall enjoying this 😏 cause im not, just kiddingggg
Anyways I'll probably update again tonight or change somethings in the other chapters so don't worry there will be more soon ;]

Word count: 1512