Back to school, again?

Your Pov

As I walk back into school with Finn and Gwen lots of people look at us. "Is that them?" "Oh shit!" "I heard they killed the Grabber!" We hear multiple people whisper.

"That was weird." I tell Finn, "Yeah, never thought so many people would talk about us," He says. "Hey Finney, what you did was really cool!" Donna tells Finn before I can respond.

"Oh thanks Donna, but you can just call me Finn." He tells her, "Alright Finn, see you around!" She gushes as she walks away. "Call me Finn." I mock him. "Oh shut up!" He laughs as we say bye and walk to our classes.

After getting done with our first few classes we get to lunch. "Finally!" I shout, "that was taking wayy too long. I'm starving." I whine as Finn just laughs at me. "There are the two lovebirds!" Gwen smiles innocently. Me and Finn look at eachother before looking away and quickly sitting down. My face starts to heat up, but no one has to know that.

I stuff my sandwich in my mouth as Gwen starts talking. "I can't believe he's finally gone." Gwen starts, "You two are soo popular now!" She tells us enviously. "As if you aren't also popular." I tell her, she just shrugs and keeps eating.

"It's...just kinda weird without Robin around." Finney says while looking down. I sigh, "I'm sure he's glad we got out for him." I smile sympathetically. "Yeah." He smiles slightly.

Once we finish school, which was kinda fun with all the kids asking us questions, we go over to my house. "Hello (y/n!), oh Finn and Gwen! Good to see you two again." My mom greets us. "Hi mom! Is it alright if they stay for a little?" I ask her, worried she might say no. "Are you kidding? Of course! They can move in for all I care." She smiles at them, while they just smile and wave. "C'mon, let's go watch a movie!" I push them into the living room.

I turn on the tv then slump into the couch getting comfortable. Finn sits next to me and Gwen on my other side. I switch channels for a while before finding a movie. 'Halloween' the intro starts. Ironic, since halloween is in about a week. "I swear if this is some scary crap I'm gonna cry." I tell them. They both just laugh at me.

The movie starts and it seems fine. Everything normal, a house, some people, OH MY GOD THEIR MAKING OUT. I scrunch my face while watching. Gwen then turns her head my way and whispers, "you and Finney." I stare at her, mouth open, eyes wide, in disbelief. She just laughs and goes back to watching. I can't do anything without her saying something.

In all honesty the movie wasn't that scary. It had a few jumps scares, but over all it wasn't bad. Gwen on the other hand, was horrified. She screamed everytime the killer would show up on screen. It was hilarious to watch her reactions. Finney just kinda watched it and stared at the screen.

"Was this more fun then staying at your friends house?" I ask Gwen. "That was horrible! How did you laugh during that?!" She shouts. "His walk was funny!" I protest while laughing. Finn chuckles at my statement.

"We're gonna get going. I'll see you tomorrow at school." Finn tells me. "Alright walk safe. See you guys!" I tell them as they walk out. Gwen waves as she races Finney down the street. I smile and watch them.

"So, you and that boy? Pretty close I assume?" My mom asks making me quickly close the door. What is it and everyone asking if I like Finn. "What about him? We're just friends." I tell her. "Just friends my ass." She chuckles and walks away.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask running up to her. "You're little crush?" She smirks while acting clueless. "Yes, sure! My little crush." I roll my eyes. "Well, not really. I saw you look at him time to time, and as a mother I know." I knew I shouldn't have taken that second glance. "But don't worry, he probably likes you too!" She pats my back and starts cooking.

My face heats up, but I just go upstairs and take a shower to cool off. I discard my dirty clothes and grab a sweater a some shorts for pj's. I turn on the shower and hop in. Goddamn it's cold. Maybe I should have waiting a few minutes, but I said I needed to cool down I guess.

After that mediocre shower I throw my sweater and shorts on and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk downstairs to see my mom made pasta. Italian boss? I think so. I sit down and eat slowly thinking about random things. Once I'm done I put my plate into the sink and wash it.

"Goodnight mom!" I call as I go upstairs. "Night (y/n)!" She calls back. I brush my teeth and turn off my lights, crawling into bed. As I shut up my eyes I quickly fall asleep.

"You thought you won?"

"That easily?" The voice laughs

"I'll always come back!"

I turn and see the Grabber

Hes holding the axe

I look around to see I'm in the basement again

"I may have missed you the first time.."

"But I won't miss again!" He shouts as he swings

I scream as it slices my stomach

I wake up alerted with a gasp. My hands are shaking, I feel sweaty. I look around breating quick. I'm not in the basement, I'm in my room. The Grabber isn't here, only my backpack and homework. I check my stomach to see nothing there. It was just a bad dream. Just a bad dream.

I check the time to see it's 3:06 am. I sit in bed for a few minutes before trying to go back to bed. After sitting there for 2 hours I give up and start getting ready. I grab a shirt and some pants and get dressed. I slowly go downstairs trying to fully calm down. "Good morning! I made you waffels." My mom tells me, and I thank her. I sit in silence and eat my waffles, which were really good.

I go back upstairs, brush my teeth and hair, then do my makeup. After i put on my converse and my jacket. I grab my bag and check the time. '7:10 A.M.' my alarm said in bold letters. I guess I'll start going now. "Bye mom! I'll see you later. I might hang out with Gwen and Finney after school for a bit." I tell her before leaving. "Okay, have fun!" I hear her shout from inside.

I start walking to school. As I walk I see Gwen and Finn walk out of their house. "Goooood morning!" Gwen chirps. "Morning guys," I say while rubbing my eyes. "You alright? Looks like you didn't sleep much?" Gwen looks at me concerned. "I'm fine, just had a weird dream." I tell her. "Was it a nightmare? Finneys been getting them too." She looks at Finn. "Yeah, it was kinda weird. I'm fine though!" I reassure her. Finn looks at me skeptically but shrugs and keeps walking.

"Have you gotten any sleep? You look like a zombie." I tell Finn once we arrive at school. "Same goes for you. Miss 'I'm fine'" He says before walking off to his first period. I knew he wouldn't buy it.

I walk into first and sit down. I'm now next to Lucy. In two classes, yippie. Since Donna had our seats switched, which she still hasn't told me why. "Hey, you know Finneys kind of cute! I wish he would notice me." Lucy sighs with a dreamy look. Oh uh. "He'll notice you, maybe one day?" I try to support her but it comes out more like a question.

Once I finish Math I walk into English. "Hey Mr. Blake." I greet Finn, who looks at me amused. "Hey Ms. (Y/ln), wanna tell me about that weird dream now?" He asks. "Only if you tell me about yours after." I state. "Sure, now get on with it before the teacher starts the lesson!" He ushers.

"Okay well it was..like the Grabber back to life again. And I was in the basement again." I start as he listens immersed. "And he said I'd never escape him and stuff like that. So he grabbed his axe and basically tried to kill me again." I finish. He nods and sighs. "Mine have been similar to yours." He tells me, "I've been waking up inside the basement, but with the other victims taunting me for not getting out. It's horrible." I just watch him as he talks. "Then the Grabber will come in and before he can get too close I wake up." He ends. "Geez, we're like trauma buddies." I try and lighten his mood. "I guess we are." He smiles

Badaboom
Another one for my amazing fans.
You guys have any ideas you want in the future? I have a few but wanna see what you say. ;)
Anyways if you had to pick between all the Grabbers victims who would you choose to survive? >:]
I'd say Billy, cause he was a cutie

Word count: 1572