Kidnapped

Your Pov

Why do I keep getting dreams like that. I feel like I'm cursed. Who even was that guy?!?! I look at the time and see it's 5 am. Greattt! I can't fall asleep now so I just get up and eat a bagel with cream cheese. After eating, getting dressed, and brushing my teeth I go out on a walk to get some fresh air.

I end up going to the store to get some donuts for Finney, Gwen, and Robin. While on the way I see that same van. But ignore it and walk faster. Once I make it to the store I'm greeted with a lady,

"Hello there sweetie, anything I can help you with today?" "No thank you, I'm just getting a snack for some friends." I tell her and she just smiles. I quickly find the mini donuts and get a mix of chocolate and vanilla for them. I pay and thank the lady before walking out. As I leave I see the same van speeding off into a different part of the neighborhood.

I get home and decide to give them the donuts tomorrow. As it gets darker I get a call. "Hello is this miss. (Y/ln)?" A voice asks, "Uhm this is her daughter? She's not home at the moment." I tell them. "Okay, well a boy named Robin Arellano has gone missing. So please be careful and stay in tonight." They tell me. I gasp. Robin was taken? No. No way, he's strong he'll be fine! This can't be happening.

"Hello? Ma'am, are you still there??" The voice calls, "Yes sorry, thank you for telling me." I hang up and go into my room. I take a long shower and start to cry, when I get into bed I can't help but worry about Robin and his well being.

I wake up the next morning, with a headache. Feeling sluggish I walk downstairs. I don't even feel hungry so I just eat some fruit and make my way over to the Blake's house with the donuts. The walk is short since I'm speedwalking, paranoid that the van will come back again.

I knock at the door and Gwen opens it, before I can even say anything she hugs me and cries. I hug her back tightly and walk in the house. "Finns in his room." She whispers, "Come on, I brought donuts for you guys." I tell her softly. Her face lights up slightly as we go into Finn's room. He's sitting on his bed doing nothing. "Hey Finn, I uh brought donuts." I tell him, he smiles slightly and grabs the bag. Gwen sits next to him and I sit on the end of the bed. We all just sit in silence enjoying eachothers company and the donuts.

"Hey guys, I think I should get going. I don't want to be out when it's dark." I tell them after about an hour, "Bye (y/n), be safe." Gwen says as she hugs me. "Bye (y/n), I'll see you tomorrow." Finney says as he smiles. I say my goodbyes to them ans start walking home. It's not too dark yet but I still want to be home at a good time. I end up having soup for dinner since I had nothing earlier. I then change into pajamas and go to bed.

Monday morning I change into a sweater and some jeans, and eat some waffles before I quickly brush my teeth and apply some makeup. I put my shoes on and grab my bag, seeing that it's 7:15, I start to go outside. Only to see Finney running away from three kids and Gwen chasing them. I quickly run up to see Finney get tackled.

"Fucking Cock Sucking Cowards!" Gwen screams while running up to one of them and hitting him with a rock, she then tries to throw it at one to miss him and get kicked by him. "Gwen!" Finney yells while getting hit. I run up and tackle the stupid kid who kicked her. "You ass! You can't just hit a girl!" I scream at him as I punch him only to get dragged off by the other and get kicked in the stomach by him. I groan as he keeps hitting me. "(Y/n)!" Finney yells.

He tries to get up but then both kids turn to him and start beating him up. I try to crawl over to Gwen but the pain in my stomach prevents me from moving. After the kids run off, me and Gwen go and check if Finns okay. My stomach still hurts but it's bearable now. "Finn, are you alright?!" I ask him seeing his nose is bloody. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you two?" He asks while sitting up. Me and Gwen nod while helping him up.

At school kids are looking at us. We rush to the bathrooms to try and clean off the blood before class. I help Gwen and check my stomach to see a hug bruise forming. "God, these kids suck!" I tell Gwen, "You can say that again!" She mumbles as she puts a soaked paper towel to her lips. "Let's go, before we're late." I tell her and she follows.

I get through most of my classes without too many people bothering me. Finn's a lot quieter today, with everything going on its hard to cheer him up. "Alright class, today's the day you've been dreading!" The teacher announces, "pick a partner. Remember, you will be paired for the rest of the year. I'm allowing this last change since I had so many people complain!"

Everyone starts getting up and sitting in other seats. Finney looks around worried he won't have a partner. "You idiot, im right here. We'll be partners!" I tell him laughing. "Oh right, sorry" He smiles. "Do you need a partner?" Donna asks him. "Oh uhm sorry, I'm with (y/n)." He tells her. "Okay, maybe next time." She says agitated. "Geez she looked mad, I get what you mean now." Finn tells me. "Yeah I know! She had the teacher switch our seats too." I laugh at how she's gotten these past few days. "Eyes up here! Alright let's cut open a frog." The teacher announces.

"Hey guys, I'm not gonna be able to walk home with you. I have to get some food for at home. I don't wanna be too late." I tell Finn and Gwen. "Okay that's cool, I'll see you later." Finn responds and Gwen says a quick 'ok' before they walk off.

I walk the other way and see that same black van driving slowly. This is getting creepy. I hurry up and make it to the store. The bell rings as I go inside and I grab the normal things people buy. Bananas, Apples, Oranges, Marshmallows, Cereal, Chocolate, blah blah blah. I get done and pay the cashier and thank her.

As I walk back home it has gotten much darker. I get home around 6 pm and unpack everything. While making a fruit salad for dinner I get a call. Thinking it's my mom I pick up. "Hello?" I call, "Uhm hello, is this Ms. (Y/ln)?" "It's her daughter, she's out of town at the moment." I tell them, getting nervous since I've gotten this call once before. "Alright, well another child has gone missing. His name is Finney Blake, please-" Finney Blake. The words echo in my mind. I hang up the phone not letting them finish. Not again. I can't lose him too..

I go upstairs, leaving my food since I've lost my appetite. I sit in bed just crying. Over everything that has happened these past days. Is he okay? Will we find him? Will he get out? All I can think about is if Finn's okay. I slowly fall asleep still crying.

*Ringgg Ringgg*

I hear a phone.

*Ringgg Ringgg*

It's getting louder, so loud that it's all I hear

*Ringgg Rin-*

I pick up

"Hello?"

"You. Don't. Have. Much. Time."

The line goes dead

I wake up

These nightmarish dreams keep coming. I have no clue what they mean. But everything just feels horrible. I have a headache and I don't feel like even moving. I lay in bed for a few more hours before I actually get up and eat.

I see my bowl of fruit still on the table and throw it away. All I end up eating is an apple before I get dressed and go over to see Gwen. I walk to her house quickly and knock on the door. She quickly opens the door and sees me. She hugs me and cries, I cry too. Two of my friends have been kidnapped. What am I going to do?

Boom another one.
I'm working on these guys, just for you. My like 30 viewers ☺️
I'm gonna try to have another one up later.

Word count: 1499