✧48✧

"You know, Henry, it didn't have to come to this" I sigh, "You leave us no choice"

"Oh, but you have a choice" Vecna says, "Together, we could rule the world. Deep down, you know you want more than saving this worthless town over and over again. You're like me, you seek power, you want to be stronger"

"We don't need to rule the world the be strong Henry" El says from behind him.

"Maybe not you, Eleven, but Four... I can sense it in you" he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in, "I can feel the need you have for more. You're tired... of people looking down on you, of them thinking you're not strong enough"

"You're wrong, I'm fine just the way I am" 

"Are you? Don't you wish you could be strong enough to save your friends? Save them from all the horrors you let into this town?"

"Stop" I say firmly, "Enough of this, I won't have you play with my mind again. This ends now"

"It will... but not for me" he continues and I can see his hand slowly move beside him. My eys go to the floor and I can see vines coming my way. I won't let this happen a second time. Fast enough, I shoot fire through my hands and onto the vines, making them cower back instantly. This hurts Vecna for a second, but it's just enough for El to get her hands on him.

"You think I didn't expect this?" Vecna says as he's trapped by El's powers. She's got him, now is the time to attack him both and finally end this. 

But just as I'm about to help her, the ground shakes. It shakes so much that I loose balance and fall on my side. I snap my head up, just to make sure that El still has Vecna, and luckily she does. He's still floating in the air, unable to make a single move on her. 

It's when I hear a deep growl that I start to panic. And this growl didn't come from Vecna, it came from something else. I look to my right - where it came from - and I feel my face go pale. It's just like he showed me the other day, when he showed me the future. 

There's a giant creature erupting from the ground. I'd say it's about 12 feet tall, and I wonder where the hell this came from. The thought of creatures just like this living under Hawkins scares the crap out of me. 

It's a bit like the Mind Flayer; made of a shadow, but more solid like you touch it. Its got a gaping mouth that looks like it never closes, as if its jaw was broken. There's no face on this thing, you can simply see two eyes on its head, but just like when Eddie was Vecna's little puppet, it's only bright white circles glowing in the dark.

It looks almost human, except for the part were its got eight legs, just like a spider; but the scary and dangerous part is how pointy those legs are. I can easily tell this thing has been made to kill.

"El?" I scream in her direction, "You've got this?" I ask about Vecna. If I can take care of this monster quickly, then I can help her kill Vecna. This isn't what I planned, but I'll have to deal with it.

"Yeah, go!" she says and turns her attention back to Vecna.

On my part, I turn towards the creature that's now approaching quickly. I look around and see some brocken house piece, but I need something bigger to hit it. That's when I spot some big rocks, that'll do. I lift them up in the air and throw them in its direction.

One lands on its abdomen and it shrieks in pain, its mouth becoming even wider. Another rock lands on one of its leg, but it wasn't hard enough to break it. The creature is now speeding towards me, I clearly made it angry. It swings one leg over to me; trying to take me out easily, but I'm quick enough to roll on myself the other way. 

While it looses me for a second, I take this advantage to shoot fire towards it. If it's anything like any other creature from this world, it should hurt it but also Vecna and every other living thing here. And just as I thought, when my fire hits it, it stumbles back and screams again.

I take the opportunity to extend my powers to one of its legs, and I start pulling on it. It's harder than thought it would be, but what did I expect with the size of this thing.

Luckily, after some time and effort, I manage to rip one of the legs off the body, and it makes it loose its balance. I do the same on two other legs, and I can tell its weakened. It can't do much now with 6 legs and constant blood pouring out of the wounds I just created. 

None the less, it's still trying to reach for me with what remains, but I can dodge every single attack it throws me. 

But what I didn't expect what the legs to grow back after a couple of minutes.

"You've go to be kidding me" I say, disappointed that I just used so much energy for it to go to waste. 

It charges again in my direction, but this time I don't run away. I stay in its path and stand up to it. Just like El did to Vecna, I block it with my powers, unableling it from moving. I can see it's trying to move, but it just can't since I'm holding it down with everything that I have. 

With my other free hand, I shoot again fire at it, but since it can't move, its unable to dodge it so  it just shrieks and screams as fire is burning through it. 

See? I can do it, I can fight.

I smirk as I see it struggle to stay alive. I'm doing it, I'm killing it. I drop one knee to the ground, so that my hand can reach it. While I stop shooting fire, I slam my hand on the ground, channeling my power through the ground.

It makes the ground shake just as hard as when the creature bursted through it. A crack appears from under my hands I just look at it while it spreads towards the struggling creature. Pushing more force from my body through the ground, the cracks starts getting wider and wider until it's almost as large as the creature. 

Since I'm holding it, the creature is now floating above the ravin I just created. One quick look down, and I can see it goes down so deep that there's some sort of lava rushing through it. 

Oops.

Maybe I over did it. But frankly, I don't care.

"See ya" I say to the creature before me, before releasing my powers and letting drop down the ravin.

Now for the most important part of the plan,

Vecna. 

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
finally my girl boss gets the fight she deserves
also I'm not done editing so don't mind the spelling errors there might be!