✧11✧

Walking up to the door I start to feel really dizzy. I catch myself with the wall and try to stay up as best as I can.

"Woah- You okay?" Eddie asks and holds me to him to help me stand, I grab onto his bicep for more stability.

"Yeah, I think they maybe drugged us while we were passed out. It'll be fine, we have to go get Steve and Robin"

Eddie nods and opens the door, popping his head out to see if any guards were around. An alarm was ringing again, and a little truck zoomed passed us, but came back again in reverse.

"Jump in!" Dustin screams from the driver seat. Robin and Steve were already in the back. I got in not questionning how the hell they got out, Eddie right behind me.

"Jesus Steve, are you okay? You look so messed up" I say to him, seeing his bruised face.

"Yeah, I'm good. Munson look's in bad shape too, you can fix me up later right? Do you guys feel weird or is that just me?"

"God, it's kicking in" Eddie groans and rests his head back.

"What's kicking in?" Steve asks, totally out of it.

"The drugs" I say.

Steve bursts out laughing for no reason, Robin following him. Eddie and I share a look, only to laugh with them as well. I feel high and drunk at the same time. My head is spinning but I feel so relaxed it's incredible.

"What is wrong with them?" I hear Erica ask to Dustin.

"I don't know" he answers before bumping in something and pushing the break pedal all of a sudden. Robin and Steve groaned in pain while I'm almost sleeping on the floor of the truck.

"Come on, we gotta go, now!" Dustin yells but we are all too slow.

"Avery, princess, get up, we gotta go" Eddie smiles down at me, clearly under the drugs influence too. He does a courtesy, just like princes do in movies, extanding out his hand for me to take. I take it and do a courtesy in return.

We all stumble out of the tiny red truck while Dustin opens the elevator door with a card he had apparently stolen. Erica pushes behind us to make us enter the elevator. This time, the buttons worked and we are moving back up to the mall.

Steve is pretending to be surfing with Robin, they're having the time of their lives. Dustin and Erica watch them with judgment, while me and Eddie just lay on the floor, facing each other.

"You have very pretty eyes" I speak slowly, my mouth open as I'm in awe of his beauty I just discovered.

"Thank you" he smiles. "You know, I always had some crush on you, don't know why" he admits with a small smile.

"Really? That's cute" I smile too. "I thought you were kind of annoying. You're always so loud and obnoxious, it drove me mad" I laugh to myself.

His smile drops at my words which makes me laugh even more. "Don't worry Munson, not anymore. I'm used to you now" he laughs in relief and Steve is still yelling.

"They all seem drunk" Erica states.

"Why would they be drunk?" Dustin askes and looks at the four of us. Steve falls, Robin lauhs at him for a while and Dustin goes to his side, checking his temperature with his hand. "He's burning up" he says to Erica

I look at Dustin and the gesture he did to my brother, then at Eddie. I place my hand on his forehead, just like Dustin did to Steve. "You're getting hot too" I point out.

"What do you mean? I've always been! Don't tell me you've never thought I was hot before" he gasps as if he was offended.

"Steve, are you drugged?" Dustin asks my brother.