✧32✧

When we finally make it to Nancy's house, it's creepier than I thought it would be.

The house looks the exact same, but filled with vines. The house that is usually so lively, with the kids running around, is  now completely silent and dark.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler" Robin jokes in sight of the place.

"Come on, I don't want to stay here longer than we need to" Nancy states and takes off to the stairs, guiding us to her bedroom.

Once in her room, Nancy goes to her closet, and picks out a small box that she then places on her desk. I think we're all eager to see her guns, we'll be feeling a lot safer after we put our hands on them.

But when she opens the box, it's not a gun that sitting at the bottom, it's heels.

"Well, those look pointy but I was hoping for a deadly projectile" Robin says.

"Those aren't guns" Eddie points out.

"Yeah, I think we can see that..." I say quietly and disapointed.

"I don't understand" Nancy speaks.

"Did you leave them somewhere?" Eddie questions.

"There's a six year old in the house, I know where I keep my guns" Nancy turns to Eddie and speaks harshly to him, well in my opinion, "And also, I threw these away years ago" she says in confusion and then picks up some study cards that are also on her desk.

"I don't think it's time to study right now Nance" I say to her.

"These are from sophomore chemistry" she explains, "And this, this is my old wallpaper" she points to the wall in front of us and then walks in the middle of the room, "And this mirror, it went to a yard sell" she begins to panic as she looks around the room.

"Okay, what's going on?" Eddie whispers to me.

"I have no idea" I whisper back.

Nancy then takes a stuff animal in her hands, saying she gave it to her cousin years ago. Walking around to the other side of her bed, she picks up some kind of notebook that was on her night stand and begins to flip through it.

"What is it?" Eddie says, beginning to be anxious as well.

"Nancy, you're freaking me out" Robin adds.

"I think, the reason my guns aren't here, is because... they don't exists yet" she explains with her back turned to us.

"They don't... exist?" Eddie questions in confusion.

Nancy turns back to face us, lifting the dirary to our head level, "This diary should be full of entries, it's not. The last date is November 6, 1983" she explains, "The day will went missing, the day the gate opened"

"Where in the past" I finish her explaination.

"Dustin! Dustin?" I hear Steve's muffled voice coming from down stairs, and so does the others. Well all rush down the stairs, Eddie almost falls on his ass.

"Can you hear me? Dustin!" we stop dead in our tracks at the sight of Steve screaming at nothing in the dining room.

"Maybe he really does have rabies?" Robin suggests.

"Hello? Hello!" Steve continues to scream.

"Steve what are you doing?" Nancy questions him and he finally turns to us, flashing is light directly in our eyes.

"You're blinding me, dumbass" I say and he lowers the light.

"He's here, Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like... He's in the walls or something, just listen" Steve pants and starts to scream for his friend again but I don't hear anything over Steve's screams.

It's not until he goes a little more further into the room that I can hear Dustin's little voice through my ears. It's muffled, but it's definitely there.

"Dustin?" Robin calls for him as well.

"Dustin?" Eddie looks behind a curtain and it makes me smile.

"Did you really think he was hiding behind there?" I tilt my head and smile to him.

"You never know sweetheart" he shrugs.

"All right, either this kid can't hear us or he,s a douchebag" Steve says when all our attemps to get in contact with him show no success.

"Will foud a way" Nancy trails off.

"What?" Steve questions.

"Will, he found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights" she walks off to the nearest lamp.

"Lights?"

"Yeah" she responds but the light clearly doesn't work.

"I doubt the Upside Down as electricity" I say to all of them but she tries to flip the switch anyway.

"It's not working" she says.

"Obviously" I scoff.

"Guys?" Steve says out of the blue, "You seeing this?" he points his flashlight to the chandelier in the room.

There's little glowing particles floating around it. Nancy extends her hand towards it, and the glowing not only intensifies around her fingers, but the lightbulbs start glowing too.

"Holy shit" I mutter under my breath.

Slowly, we all do like her and put one of our hand in the glowing particles.

"It tickles" Steve says.

"It kind of feels... good" Robin concludes and I smile at her because she's right.

"Does anyone know morse code?" Nancy asks everyone.

"Uh, no..." I respond.

"Does SOS count?... Is that, is that good?" Eddie suggests.

"Why wouldn't it count dummy" I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Uh, I don't- I don't know" he says in confusion but then shakes his head and begins to call out 'SOS' with the light, hoping Dustin will catch on.

"S...O...S" I hear Dustin say from the other world.

"It's working" I say and Eddie chuckles in relief, "We're gettin gout of here"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

I'm really not lookinf forward to writing the last two episodes..
And don't forget to check out my other Eddie Munson ff! If you want ofc lmao

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K HOLY SHIT