"I told you my Nugsy was a winner." He said to Vaggie. "Come on buddy, let's get you some victory kettle corn."

"I never thought that I'd be impressed by a pig." Vaggie said. "How is that he was able to do those tricks?"

"Easy, pigs are very smart. Also keeping him trim doesn't hurt either."

"Is that why you're so careful about his diet?"

"No. The tricks and the contest are just a bonus. The real reason I trained him not to eat so much is because if he got fat, Val would sell him to a butcher."

"You sure do love that pig."

"Well who wouldn't love him? Look at him, he's adorable."

Vaggie smiled.

"He is pretty cute."

Fat Nuggets suddenly leapt into Vaggie's arms and started to lick her cheek rapidly like a dog would. Angel expected her to scream or appear disgusted because he knew most women weren't fond of pigs but she just laughed.

"Wow, he's really affection once you get to know him, isn't he?" She said between fits of laughter. "What did I do to get all these kisses?"

"You said he was cute." Angel said. "Before today I was the only one whoever called him cute. Everyone else usually calls him dirty, sloppy, or ugly."

"What a shame. He's not even that dirty."

"That's what I tell people all the time. They never seem to believe me."

They ate some kettle corn and went on a few rides with Fat Nuggets masquerading as a baby. Vaggie could not believe how many people actually fell for the ruse.

Husk just stayed behind in the square to help Rosie and her staff set up everything. He was glad that she had asked him to help with preparing the tables because it distracted him from noticing the red velvet dress she was wearing that evening. Not only was it form fitting but the skirt had a slit which showed off her legs.

"As if I wasn't nervous enough already." He thought. "Just focus on tables Husk. Focus on the tables."

At long last six o'clock arrived and everyone had sat down at the tables, their attention on the stage that had been made up.

"Good evening everyone and Happy Fourth of July." Rosie announced on stage. "Tonight you're all in for a very special dinner and show. But please, don't feel that you have to stay seated the entire time. You're to get up and dance to your heart's content tonight. Now we'll start you off with some appetizers and an opening act. Help yourselves to the hors d'oeuvres and put your hands together for our first act, Angel."

Rosie exited the stage and snapped her fingers. The band started to play lively calypso music and a spot light shined on Angel who appeared on stage. Alastor smiled, he knew exactly what Angel was going to sing. He had done it at the talent show held at their high school and according to him it had been his favorite performance ever.

"Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line,
Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake it all the time.
Work, work, work, Senora, work your body line,
Work, work, work, Senora, work it all the time."

All across the stage he was sliding and flipping. Doing the same tricks he had taught Fat Nuggets to do. Then he jumped from the stage and danced right over to the table where Vaggie sat.

"My girl's name is Senora
I tell you friends, I adore her
And when she dances, oh, brother
She's a hurricane in all kinds of weather."

Before Vaggie could object, Angel took her hand and pulled her from her chair, twirling her around.

"Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time.

Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line, whoa.
Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake it all the time.
Work, work, work, Senora, work your body line.
Work, work, work, Senora, work it all the time."

At first Vaggie tried to tried to break away from him and go back to her seat. But alas, someone like her who's passion was dance, could not resist the rhythm and the beat very long. She stopped fighting and joined in the fun.

"You can talk about cha-cha,
Tango, waltz or the rumba.
Senora's dance has no title.
You jump in the saddle,
Hold on to the bridle.

Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time.

Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line,
Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake it all the time, whoa.
Work, work, work, Senora, work your body line, yep,
Work, work, work, Senora, work it all the time."

Very soon everyone was getting off their seats and dancing along to the music. Some danced alone and some danced with partners. Alastor, Charlie, and Beth danced in a special way where all three of them could be included. Alastor hoisted Beth on to his shoulders and Charlie held her hands as they moved to the song. It may have looked very strange, but they were having so much fun that they didn't notice.

"You dance wonderfully Charlie." Beth commented.

"So do you." She replied.

"I'm not even moving my feet."

"But you're moving your arms, and you move them very well. Also nice footwork Al."

"Thank you my dear." He chuckled.

"You know I didn't think Angel had any G rated talent." Beth said looking over at the singer and his dance partner.

"There's a lot you don't know about him Beth." Alastor said. "And most of them are really good."

"Senora, she's a sensation,
The reason for aviation.
And fellas, you got to watch it,
When she wind up she bottom, she go like a rocket.

Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time.

Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake your body line.
Work, work, work, Senora,
Work it all the time.
Dance, dance, dance, Senora,
Dance it all the time.
Work, work, work, Senora
Work it all the time.

Senora dances calypso,
Left to right is the tempo.
And when she gets the sensation,
She go up in the air,
Come down in slow motion.

Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time,
Okay, I believe you.
Jump in the line, rock your body in time."

Vaggie didn't want to admit it, but she enjoyed dancing with Angel. For the first time in so long, she was actually dancing because it was fun. Because it made her happy. Nobody was forcing her to dance or trying to use it as a form of earning money. She was invited to dance for reasons of joy and pleasure. Not to mention that Angel proved to be an excellent dance partner.

"Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line.
Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake it all the time,
Work, work, work, Senora.

The entire crowd erupted in applause when the song ended. Some even whistled and cheered.

"Thank you, thank you, you're all beautiful. I love you." Angel said as he bowed.