CHAPTER 30

Ignore the mistake
******************************************

Tae:what but??

Jk: One day I decided to purpose you, so I was about to but I saw you and one of your classmate were talking about something so I get curious about it. So I -

Tae:what did you hear??

Jk:that what type of life partner you want. there you said

" I want someone who can love me with whole heart, someone who is capable of everything, good at everything , muscular and bold one.
Someone who will talk with you frankly and sweetly. someone who can earn for himself, who know how to cook".

So I decided that first I will be a man with your match then I will purpose you. And when i finally become one I got to know That you are in a relationship and I couldn't hold myself. It was hurting alot thinking I was late.
(Tears escape from jk eyes)
it's really hurt here tae.(pointing at his heart)

Tae was also teary by now coz it was his first time to see jk crying like that and he was so happy to know that jk was change for him only.

Tae:don't cry(wipe jk tears)

Jk:it really hurts(sob and put his face on tae's lap)

Tae: Wanna know something??

Jk:what??(sob)

Tae:people said when men's cry Infront of you than it means they loves you aloot and now I believe it, I love u.

Jk: you are mine, only mine.

.tae:wanna know something again??

Jk:what is it??

Tae: You're the first person who catch my eyes in school, your silly mistakes were never failed to make me smile, which makes me fall for you more.

Jk:(numb) what??

Jk suddenly jump out of bed and look at tae like he just saw a ghost.

Tae:but you left me. I thought you forget about me. (sob)

Jk was shock af to say any words

______________________________________________

I want to finish this story asap so I am posting multiple chapters. But that's for today.
See you tomorrow 💕

Hope you enjoy 💜