Chapter 6

Ignore the mistake
***********************************************

tae:plzz tell me you are joking (eyes still close)

Jk:NO I'm NOT.

Tae:(start to cry)huhuhu....but I have a boyfriend.

Jk:whom you already broke up.

Tae:(stop crying)how did you knew??(wide eyes)

Jk: you told me (shrug his shoulder)

Tae:did I??

Jk:umm(nod his head)

Tae:I can't believe I'm married to someone I don't even know.

Jk:now you know me right??(smirk)

Tae: no I don't even know your name even if you had told me, I already forgot.

Jk:it's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.

Tae:why does it sounds familiar??

Jk: i don't know.

Tae:I'm still shock, I thought I was just about to live my life freely but (deep sigh)

Jk:don't worry I promise you, you will never regret for marrying me, I know that I married you without your agreement but believe me I can't just let you go after spending night, I don't want to ruin your future, so I did it but please give me a one chance I will prove you that I'm not like your ex.

Tae:i don't know.

Jk:ok I understand you, I'm giving you 4 days to live  life as you want but after that you have to give me your answer.

Tae:what if I don't

Jk:then face my real attitude kitten.

Tae just look down as he blush but didn't show it

Tae:ok(nod)

Jk:(kiss tae forehead)have a hot shower and don't forget to have breakfast ,,hmm??

Tae:I want to go to my apartment

Jk:(thinks for a min)ok you can be there till the last day of your decision.

Tae:thanks

Jk:well I'm getting late for my office kitten, see you.,(caress tae cheeks softly and pull him to a quick kiss )

Tae just wide his eyes but before he could do something jk ran outside

Tae just stay there like a statue

Tae:should I give him a chance, or??what if he is a playboy (gasp)no what about mafia?(gasp)and and what about killer(again gasp)I think I should stop watching dramas.

After an hour tae was about to go home at a same time jk came

Tae:what are you doing here?? didn't you said you were going to office??

Jk:yeah, I just forgot my file.

Tae:oh

Jk: are you going to your apartment kitten??

Tae :hmm(nod)

Jk:I will drop you.

Tae:ok (in mind:it's good I don't have money for the cab 🤦)

Then they left for tae's apartment

Jk:we are here !!

Tae:thanks

Jk: don't say thanks cause u have to get used to have your husband as your driver (wink 😉)

Tae:ya ya,,go now.

Jk:what if I don't??

Tae:than I will change my mind about the marriage

Jk:than is it a yes!!(wide eyes face lit up)

Tae:not yet !I will think about it.

Jk:oh!(little sad but smile)

Tae:ok now go, you must be late

Jk: yeah (awkward smile)bye Mr.fainter

Tae:(narrow eyes) you wanna get this??(shows his shoes)

Jk:no!😅hehe I have my own.

Tae: GOOOOO!!!

Finally jk leave from there

Tae:idiot bunny (little chuckle)

When he open his dorm door, he sees an unexpected guests there

Tae:WTF are you guys doing here??huh??

Ken:who is that boy??
.
Tae:why do you even care huh??and what the heck are you doing here??

Jen:to get what's mine!

Tae:and what is that thing??(narrow eyes)

Ken:(look at tae) you know what tae, you are really Soo hot and sexY, if you had let me touch you, you would have been blessed cause you know who I am!!the CEO of the biggest company, I'm handsome ,rich ,hot but you lost your chance.

Tae:I'm feeling pity on u, what a shame, you are just a CEO and I'm a billionaire now, you are right, I'm so hot that I can burn you and your slut in a min and sexy that much that anyone would get a b*ner just by seeing me ,(smirk)

Suji:what's happening here babe??(hold ken hands)

Tae:oh so you are also here, than tell your bf to not to interfere in others matters and make sure to warn him that not to play with fire or else you will be burn easily.

Suji and Ken greet their teeth in anger

Tae:and what the fuck are you even doing here, get the hell out of my house and give Me that key which you  use to get inside my house.

Suji:let's go bebe!!

Ken just nod but before they left

Ken:(in tae's ear)I know you still loves me don't hide it ba--

Tae: complete your words and you will get a tight slap(showing his long slender fingers)

Then they left

Tae sigh heavily

***********************************************

Thanks for reading 💗😊

Keep streaming 'MORE'🔥💜