Chapter 7

Ignore the mistake
***********************************************

After they left tae sit on sofa near him and grab his hair out of frustration

Tae: that fucker, ahhhhhhh.

At that time someone call him

On call:-

??:hello??

Tae:what do you want?(cold voice)

??:don't talk to me with that voice Kim Taehyung.

Tae:it's not like I respect you, so what's the point of talking to you nicely Mr Kim?

Mr.kim(tae's dad):mind your language taehyung,  or else!

Tae:or else what?? whatever it is just come to point what do you want?

Mr.kim:come for dinner today at my house ,my mom wants to have some words with you.

Tae:whatever, I'm not coming, sorry but I'm not interested Mr Kim ,thanks for asking.

Mr Kim:I'm not asking I'm ordering you come or else I will do smthng that you never expect.

Tae:there's nothing I can have fear to loose so what will you do huh?and who are you to order me?

Mr Kim:I'm your father, you piece of ---

Mrs Kim(step mom):calm down honey.

Tae:oh so that women is also there, heh I'm not interested l.

Mr kim:come here or else I will burn everything what your mother left behind,,(smirk)

Tae:what the fuck don't touch anything what's my mom used to use or else you will see my another face ,(angry)

Mr.kim:if you don't want those to be burn then come here tonight before 7:00

Phone call ended

Tae: what the heck is there to talk about? Aren't they satisfied with what they did??

(Mr Kim mom already passed away ,and the mom he was talking about was his step wife mom)

Tae:I'm so frustrated right now, first that idiot and then that marriage thingy and now this aaaghhhhh! mom can you just take me with you??(sob)

Again someone call tae

It was unknown number

Tae:hello?who is it?

??:it's me kitten!how can you forget uyour master or let's say hubby this easily?

Someone said from other side and tae's cheeks quickly turn into cherry pink
.
Tae:j-jk, a-are you a stalker or what?how did you get my number?

Jk: nothing is impossible for me honey, get used to it, cause I will call you everyday from today's morning

Tae:🤦 you serious?,,,,Mr muscle pig.

Jk:I WHAT?😶

___________________________________________________

Thanks for reading 💗

🥵🥵